TrustLaw Team Assistant at Thomson Reuters Foundation
The Thomson Reuters Foundation, the charitable arm of the world’s leading provider of news and information, is committed to empowering people around the world with trusted information and free legal assistance.
The Foundation is recruiting for a Team Assistant for its flagship programme TrustLaw, which offers lawyers a way to easily connect with social entrepreneurs and charities in need of free (pro bono) legal services. Although only in its fourth year, TrustLaw has quickly become one of the largest and most global players in this field, with over 2,200 organisations and law firms already members. We work every day to connect pro bono projects in over 170 countries.
Working with a dynamic, global team, you will support us with all aspects of keeping the TrustLaw programme running smoothly. This will include:
o Liaising regularly with our members: law firms, corporate counsel, NGOs and social enterprises
o Facilitating the process of connecting legal providers to pro bono clients
o Monitoring and managing team knowledge and information flow, including shared mailboxes, phone lines, and metrics
o Scheduling project scoping calls and other team events and meetings
o Administering accounts on Salesforce, our client relationship management system;
o Overseeing and reporting on project status; and
o Supporting data collection through annual surveys.
The ideal candidate for this position would be:
· A highly motivated self-starter, with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Experienced in an administrative role and have managed administrative
· Interest in legal and/or international development sectors preferred..
· A proactive process-oriented individual with excellent client relationship skills and strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial;
· An excellent communicator with first-class communication skills. Fluent English is a must and additional languages would be preferred.
This is a full-time position based in London.
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role to [email protected], with subject line “TrustLaw Team Assistant Application”.
Job title: TrustLaw Team Assistant
Contract: Full time, permanent
Closing date: 27 March 2015