Headquarters in Germany
Author: Charlotte Köhler, taz
"Ein Gebot der Humanität", 24. Juli 2019...
- Related companies: TUI Travel
Author: BBC (UK)
"Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms", 21 Feb 2018...
36 German companies launch initiative to promote integration of refugees into society & labour market
"'We-together' German industry integration initiative", 10 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- Related companies: adidas Airbus Bosch Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Freudenberg Henkel Hugo Boss Lufthansa RWE Siemens SolarWorld Telefónica ThyssenKrupp TUI Travel Voith Volkswagen
Swedish groups report below minimum wages, discrimination, other abuses on Burmese workers in Thai hotels
Author: Schyst Resande & Fair Action (Sweden)
…This report examines the working conditions of Burmese migrants at hotels contracted by Sweden´s three major tour operators Apollo (REWE Group), Fritidsresor (TUI Group) and Ving (Thomas Cook Group) in Khao Lak and Phuket, as well as hotel suppliers....
Turkey: Report raises labour rights concerns at ethically certified hotels contracted by subsidiaries of Thomas Cook, TUI & Kuoni
We invited Thomas Cook, Kuoni and TUI to respond to the concerns raised in the report. Their responses can be accessed below. The response to the report by Travelife is also provided.
Author: Tui Group
The TUI Group is committed to a dialogue with stakeholders - in particular politicians, the public, customers and employees. As part of our dialogue with various stakeholder groups, we welcome recent studies on human rights in tourism. We have ident...
- Related stories: Sri Lanka: "Dark Clouds over the Sunshine Paradise" report highlights land-grabbing for tourist resorts
- This is a response from the following companies: TUI Travel
Author: Society for Threatened People
Research focuses on the three regions of Kuchchaveli, Passikudah and Kalpitiya. In all three regions the government’s minimal de- velopment standards have scarcely been observed. Environmental and social impact assessments take place only sporadical...
Francis West of UNICEF analyses initiatives by companies in tourism industry to fight child exploitation in their supply chains
Author: Francis West, UNICEF
"World Responsible Tourism Day: Progress Towards Protecting Children", 14 Nov 2014...