Turkish Petroleum (TPAO)
Turkish Petroleum website: http://www.tpao.gov.tr
Coal power plants & extractive projects in Armenia & Turkey have adverse impacts on health, environment & labour rights, says new research
Author: Sofia Manukyan
"Human rights costs of development: Case of two neighbours - Armenia and Turkey"...
Author: John West, Critical Resource
…Section 1504 of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed by President Obama on July 21, requires companies listed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to report on almost every payment made to foreign...
Author: Jean-Christophe Peuch, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
BP leads the international consortium... Other consortium members include Azerbaijan’s State Oil Company [State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR)]; Turkish Petroleum; Unocal [part of Chevron], ConocoPhillips, and Amerada Hess of the United States;...
- Related stories: Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline inaugurated among lingering concerns over effects on environment & poverty
- Related companies: BP Chevron ConocoPhillips Eni Hess Corporation INPEX Itochu State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Statoil Total Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)
[PDF] full report: "Third Fact Finding Mission Azerbaijan- Georgia -Turkey Pipeline Project Azerbaijan Section"
Author: Amis de la Terre, CEE Bankwatch Network, Green Alternative, Friends of the Earth, Centre for Civic Initiatives - Azerbaijan
[refers to BP, State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Unocal, Statoil, Turkish Petroleum (TPAO), ENI, Total, Itochu, Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil]
- Related stories: BP's Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline: Two reports raise concerns about social impacts
- Related companies: BP Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Eni Hess Corporation Itochu State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Statoil Total Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Author: Baku Ceyhan Campaign
The Baku Ceyhan Campaign has, along with its partner groups, carried out a detailed study of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Turkish section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline. Astoundingly, it found 173 violations of...
- Related companies: ABN Amro AGIP (part of Eni) BP Citigroup Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Eni Hess Corporation Itochu Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Société Générale State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Groups File Claim Against BP and Pipeline Partners in 5 Countries: "Green" Company Violating International Norms in Controversial Caspian Oil Pipeline
Author: Friends of the Earth
As political and business leaders gather in Paris for the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development's (OECD) Forum 2003, environmental organizations today submitted complaints to the British, French, German, Italian, and US governments...