Headquarters in USA
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2018 KnowTheChain benchmarked over 120 global companies across the three sectors. 2018 Information & C...
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market
Companies paying above the federal minimum wage find reward in happier teams, better reputations & stronger bottom-line, study finds
Author: Irit Tamir, Conscious Company Media
"Why Living Wages Should Matter to Your Business," 19 October 2017...
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Bunge Campbell Soup Coca-Cola Costco Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dr Pepper Snapple Group General Mills Hershey Hormel International Paper Kellogg Kraft Heinz McDonald's Molson Coors Mondelēz International PepsiCo Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Reckitt Benckiser SJM Starbucks Tyson Walmart Wendy's WestRock YUM!
USA: Businesses & migrant organisations partner to help war refugees find work & start new life in Chicago
Author: Deb Amos, OPB (USA)
"Refugees Resettled In Chicago Help Make Its Most Famous Cheesecake", 3 Jan 2016...
- Related companies: Tyson
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Migrant workers in agricultural supply chains: Companies must act on recruitment, worker voice and traceability
Author: Annabel Short, Deputy Director, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking of 20 apparel and footwear companies on efforts to address forced labour in the supply chain
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BRF Coca-Cola ConAgra Danone FEMSA General Mills Hershey JBS Kellogg Kraft Heinz Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé PepsiCo Tyson Unilever Wilmar International