Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Author: AFP & L'Express
« Les lanceurs d'alerte, un statut encore fragile », 9 novembre 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme
- Related companies: Danske Bank UBS
USA: Indigenous women's delegation calls for stronger human rights & environmental protections in the Equator Principles
Author: Women's Earth & Climate Action Network, International
A fourth Indigenous Women’s Divestment Delegation will travel to New York City and Washington D.C. from October 15-17th, to take part in high-level meetings engaging the Equator Principle Association banks (EP banks) and the credit rating agency MSCI,...
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Mitigation
- Related companies: Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank UBS
Author: Estelle Nguyen, La Tribune
« Fraude fiscale : le procès à 10 milliards d'euros d’UBS s’ouvre ce lundi », 8 octobre 2018...
- Related companies: UBS
Author: Facing Finance...
Range of human rights abuses by extractive companies allegedly tied to European financial institutions: companies respond to Facing Finance report
"The global extractives industry is heavily involved in some of the worst labour, environmental and human rights violations. The rights of communities, farmers and indigenous people are being trampled in the push for ever more extraction. Indeed all b...
“UBS applies a comprehensive environmental and social risk (ESR) policy framework to all its activities. The framework is publicly and transparently described in our ESR policy framework document available on https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/ubs...
- Related stories: Range of human rights abuses by extractive companies allegedly tied to European financial institutions: companies respond to Facing Finance report
- This is a response from the following companies: UBS
[Includes responses by BNP Parbias, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Royal Bank of Canda, Morgan Stanley & Toronto-Dominion Bank]
UN Independent Expert asks Thun Group of Banks to discuss the Guiding Principles on Foreign Debt and Human Rights & practice of lending to states with widespread human rights violations
Author: Juan Pablo Bohoslavsky, UN Independent Expert on the effects of foreign debt and other related international financial obligations of States
“Mandate of the Independent Expert on the effects of foreign debt and other related international financial obligations of States on the full enjoyment of all human rights, particularly economic, social and cultural rights” - 19 October 2017...
- Related stories: Thun Group of Banks releases new Paper on implications of UN Guiding Principles for corporate & investment banking
- Related companies: Credit Suisse UBS