Intl. finance/trade orgs.
Explore categories within this category
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- World Bank
- African Development Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Inter-American Development Bank
- European Investment Bank
Related stories and components
“Coronavirus: qué hacen los grandes inversores de Wall Street para sacar ventajas de la crisis del covid-19” -18 de marzo de 2020-...
- Related stories: COVID-19 highlights lack of social protections for gig economy workers
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related companies: BlackRock Occidental Petroleum
Intl. Finance Corporation releases position statement on intimidation & violence against opponents of its projects
Author: International Finance Corporation (USA)
"IFC Position Statement on Retaliation Against Civil Society and Project Stakeholders", Oct 2018...
- Related stories: Intl. Finance Corporation’s position statement on reprisals against defenders supported by key civil society coalition
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Latin America: NGO report compares legal frameworks on financial institutions’ behaviour, including Chinese banks in this region
Author: Grupo Regional sobre Financiamiento e Infraestructura, GREFI
Comparative analysis about the legal frameworks on environmental, social and of access to information norms by traditional, emergent and Chinese financial institutions with presence in Latin America....
Export Development Canada invites stakeholders to reflect on co.'s Environmental & Social Risk Management policies
"Review of EDC's Environmental and Social Risk Management Policies", 18 July 2018...
- Related companies: Export Development Canada (EDC)
Brazil: NGOs allege that Morro do Ouro gold mine violated land, environmental & cultural rights, including right to FPIC; it includes comments and rejoinder from the NGOs, Kinross & Export Dev. Canada
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Kinross Gold and Export Development Canada (EDC) to respond to allegations of involvement in human rights abuses related to the operations of Kinross Gold in a gold mine in Paracatu, Brazil. Among th...