U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Headquarters in USA
Author: Fiona Reynolds, Principles for Responsible Investment
"Could corporate lobbying pose a significant threat to responsible investment?", 10 December 2019...
- Related companies: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Commentary: Proposed SEC rules to restrict proxy access would weaken corporate accountability structures
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
"Proposed SEC rules to restrict proxy access break faith with investors," 5 Nov 2019...
USA: Judge rejects challenge by 11 drivers to Seattle law allowing drivers of ride-hailing companies to unionise over pay & working conditions
Author: Associated Press
"Judge refuses to block Seattle Uber, Lyft driver union law", 25 Aug 2017...
- Related stories: USA: District Judge's decision upholds new unionisation law for Uber & Lyft drivers in Seattle Workers' rights & labour organisation in the gig economy
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on freedom of association Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Gig Economy
- Related companies: Lyft U.S. Chamber of Commerce Uber
Response by U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Global Witness issues new call for more companies to clarify positions on conflict minerals lawsuit.
- Related in-depth areas: Company responses re lawsuit against SEC over final rule accompanying section 1502 of Dodd-Frank Act
- This is a response from the following companies: U.S. Chamber of Commerce