Headquarters in Canada
VanCity website: www.vancity.com
Author: Edited by Rory Sullivan
…Corporate Responses to Climate Change…analyses current business practice and performance on climate change, in the light of the dramatic changes in the regulatory and policy environment over the last five years…[I]t examines how climate change-related...
Author: Novae [Canada]
Les changements climatiques, mais aussi les relations avec les Autochtones et l'adhésion aux normes internationales figurent parmi les tendances en matière de rapports de développement durable. Stratos, une entreprise-conseil basée à Calgary, vient en...
Author: Ceres & Association of Chartered Certified Accountants [USA]
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Ceres, a US-based coalition of investors and environmental groups, today called for submissions to the sixth annual Ceres-ACCA North American Awards for Sustainability Reporting. The...
Author: Business for Social Responsibility
Who’s going carbon neutral?...[W]e have been surprised at the distinct lack of basic resources on carbon neutrality trends, and have therefore taken the step of compiling a list of the most prominent carbon neutral claims, at the company and project...
- Related companies: Avis Budget Barclays British Airways British Sky Broadcasting Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) FIFA HSBC Interface KPMG Marks & Spencer Mohawk Industries News Corporation Nike PG&E REI Salesforce.com Silverjet ST Microelectronics Timberland (part of VF Corp) VanCity Working Assets Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
[PDF] full report: "Tomorrow’s Value - The Global Reporters 2006 Survey of Corporate Sustainability Reporting"
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP
[Top 50 reports: BT, Co-operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank, Unilever, MTR, Vodafone, Shell Group, Nike, Novo Nordisk, ABN AMRO Real, BHP Billiton, Philips, ABN AMRO, HP, Anglo American, GlaxoSmithKline, Rio Tinto, Westpac...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BBVA BHP Billiton BP British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British American Tobacco Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Daiwa Securities DSM Enel Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric GlaxoSmithKline Henkel HP (Hewlett-Packard) KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Migros MTR Natura Nedbank Nike Nissan Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PotashCorp Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Shell Sony Suez Telus Unilever VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Walmart Westpac
[PDF] Reporting on Economic Impacts: A Report by Business for Social Responsibility for the Global Reporting Initiative
Author: Business for Social Responsibility
The 2002 Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines included a new set of Economic Performance Indicators designed to measure an organization’s impacts on the economic circumstances of its stakeholders and the local, national...
- Related stories: Business for Social Responsibility reviews how 33 companies have reported on economic impacts under Global Reporting Initiative - includes GE, McDonald's, Novo Nordisk, Shell, Starbucks, Toyota
- Related companies: AstraZeneca Barclays BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) BT Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Gap General Electric GlaxoSmithKline HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Mitsubishi Group NEC Newmont Goldcorp Nike Nissan Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Panasonic Procter & Gamble Rio Tinto SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Shell ST Microelectronics Starbucks Toyota Unilever UPS VanCity Verizon Vodafone
The CERES-ACCA North American Awards for Sustainability Reporting program, now in its third year, is designed to highlight best practices in reporting on sustainability, environmental and social issues by North American companies...[winning companies:...