Headquarters in USA
Author: International Confederation of Free Trade Unions
This report, published in the run-up to the forthcoming Ministerial Conference of the WTO taking place in Cancun, Mexico, from 10-14 September 2003, highlights the stark reality of these export processing zones, which symbolise of the global primacy...
Author: United Students Against Sweatshops
Dae Joo Leports Indonesia (DJL Indonesia) is a factory in Jakarta, Indonesia that has made backpacks and handbags for the brands Jansport, Adidas, Alpine, REI, Northface, CamelBak, and Eastpak...Until recent news of its imminent closure, DJL Indonesia...
Author: Fair Labor Association
[refers to Fair Labor Association (FLA) participating companies: adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, GEAR for Sports, Liz Claiborne, Reebok, Nordstrom, Nike, Patagonia, Phillips-Van Heusen and Zephyr-Graf-X. Also to FLA category B licensees, which commit to...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association report covers working conditions at 25 companies incl. Nike, Patagonia, adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, Reebok, Liz Claiborne
- Related companies: adidas American Pad & Paper Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Eddie Bauer Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Land's End (part of Sears) Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Sears Twins Enterprise VF Corp
Author: office of New York City Comptroller William C. Thompson
...the five New York City pension funds [are] urging 15 companies to adopt workplace human rights policies...based on the conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO) on workplace human rights and the United Nation's Norms on the...
[Companies removed from FTSE4Good index series for failing to meet environmental criteria: Amsouth Bancorporation, Bank of New York, BB&T, Charles Schwab, Emporiki Bank of Greece, Fifth Third Bancorp, First Horizon National, Freeport-McMoRan,...
- Related stories: Semi-annual review of FTSE4Good indices: 42 new companies added, 24 removed
- Related companies: Accenture Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BB&T Casino Charles Schwab Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Crédit Agricole Ferrovial Fifth Third Bank First Choice Holidays First Horizon Freeport-McMoRan Furukawa Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Harrah's Hays HeidelbergCement Holmen Investa Property Group Japan Airlines Li & Fung Liberty Media Lundbeck Marshalls MCI Somerfield St. Ives Swatch Syngenta Takeda Pharmaceutical US Bancorp VF Corp Walgreen William Hill Woolworths Group
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA's 2005 Annual Public Report provides the public with an impartial, detailed look into what 28 diverse companies have done in the past year to improve the working conditions in the factories where they produce around the world. [refers to Fair...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association annual report finds more violations at apparel & footwear suppliers, but says rise may be due to better monitoring
- Related companies: Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Drew Pearson Marketing (part of Mainland Headwear) Eddie Bauer Gap GEAR for Sports Gildan Activewear Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear Marks & Spencer MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Otto Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Puma Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Twins Enterprise VF Corp Zephyr-Graf-X
Author: VF Corporation
- Related companies: VF Corp