Headquarters in USA
« Des marques de vêtements incitent le Mexique à se conformer aux recommandations de l'OIT », 1er octobre 2015...
Author: adidas Group, American Eagle Outfitters, New Balance, Nike, Patagonia, Puma, PVH y The Walt Disney Company
…A nombre de nuestras empresas [adidas Group, American Eagle Outfitters, New Balance, Nike, Patagonia, Puma, PVH y The Walt Disney Company]…que se abastecen de productos textiles y de confección en México, tenemos relaciones comerciales con docenas de...
Mexico: Apparel brands support ILO recommendations on labour law reforms to better protect freedom of association
Author: addidas Group, American Eagle Outfitters, New Balance, Nike, Patagonia, Puma, PVH & The Walt Disney Company
On behalf our companies [addidas Group, American Eagle Outfitters, New Balance, Nike, Patagonia, Puma, PVH & The Walt Disney Company]…sourcing textile and apparel…we have commercial relationships with dozens of Mexican factories, employing...
Training programme for factory managers & workers on environmental, economic & social challenges in Bangladesh, China & India
Author: EHS+ Network
“EHS+ Centers”, Sept 2014...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Author: Mark Hodge, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
On June 1st, Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at The Coca-Cola Company retires. In order to mark the occasion of Ed's retirement, a number of business leaders wanted to express their appreciation for his contribution to the agenda and to...
- Related stories: Reactions to the retirement of Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at Coca-Cola
- Related in-depth areas: Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABB General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Kimberly-Clark Lenovo Levi Strauss Microsoft Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Shell Total Unilever Walt Disney
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto (part of Bayer) New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage