Headquarters in USA
Wells Fargo website: http://www.wellsfargo.com
“Estudio Económico de América Latina y el Caribe 2019. El nuevo contexto financiero mundial: efectos y mecanismos de transmisión en la region” - julio 2019...
- Related companies: AG Power Airbus Allianz AXA Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BHP Billiton BlackRock BNY Mellon BOE Technology Boeing Capital Group Caterpillar Citigroup Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daimler Deutsche Bank Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fidelity Investments Gazprom Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Huawei Technologies Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Komatsu Legal & General Investment Management Lockheed Martin Morgan Stanley Nestlé PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Pemex Petrobras Roche Samsung Siemens Vanguard VF Corp Volkswagen Volvo Group Wells Fargo
Author: Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo has issued a Business Standards Report (BSR), which details the changes Wells Fargo has made, and continues to make, since 2016 ... we established an external Stakeholder Advisory Council... nearly doubled the Environmental and Social Risk...
- Related stories: Rainforest Action Network report alleges major banks contribute to climate change through increased funding of fossil fuels
- This is a response from the following companies: Wells Fargo
In May 2019, a group of NGOs led by Rainforest Action Network published research findings that suggest some of the biggest banks around the world are financing fossil fuels more than ever before. Since the Paris Agreement took effect in 2016, 33 of the...
Author: John G. Ruggie
"ESG investing: Coming into its own - and not a moment too soon," 24 April 2019...
Author: David Henry & Imani Moise, Reuters
"JPMorgan backs away from private prison finance," 5 March 2019...
- Related stories: USA: Govt. contractors accused of profiting from separation & detention of migrant & asylum seeking families USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- Related companies: JPMorgan Chase Wells Fargo
USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
In December 2018, investor members of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility launched a corporate campaign focused on a group of six companies across the private prison, e-commerce, banking and defense sectors, deemed at risk for human...
Author: Wells Fargo
We are engaging with the SEIU about the proposal and remain committed to respecting human rights throughout our operations and our products and services. For further comment, we recommend reaching out directly to SEIU.
- Related stories: USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- Related companies: Wells Fargo
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases
Author: Andrew Ross Sorkin, The New York Times
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases...
U.S. Alliance for Sustainable Finance forms to drive investment in clean energy and climate resilience projects
"Today, during the inaugural Sustainable Finance Week in New York, Bloomberg announced the formation of the U.S. Alliance for Sustainable Finance (USASF), convening 15 founding members to drive investment in clean energy and climate resilience projects...