Wendy's/Arby's Group existed from 2008 to Jan 2011, when it sold a majority stake in Arby's to Roark Capital and was renamed The Wendy's Company. For items about Wendy's on our site after Jan 2011, see our website section on Wendy's.
Nike has taken the top score for the annual Climate Counts scorecard for the second year in a row, but there are some companies hot on Nike's heels and others that made large leaps in the past year. Climate Counts' third annual scorecard covers 90...
- Related companies: AirTran Apple Burger King Canon Capital One Carlson Citigroup Danone Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) eBay ExpressJet General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyatt IBM L'Oreal Levi Strauss Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Motorola News Corporation Nike PNC Financial Services Regions Financial SkyWest Air Stonyfield Farm SunTrust Banks Toshiba Unilever UPS US Airways VF Corp Viacom Wendy's/Arby's Group
Author: Topeka Capital Journal [USA]
The U.S. Labor Department has cited two Wendy's [part of the Wendy's/Arby's Group] fast-food restaurant locations with multiple violations of child labor laws...Legacy Restaurant Group LLC...,which owns the restaurants, has paid $29,948 in civil...
Our exclusive environmental ranking of America's 500 largest corporations. [Top 5: HP, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, IBM]
- Related stories: Newsweek publishes "Green Rankings" - largest 500 US firms ranked on climate change efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture ACE Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Techsystems Allstate Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Analog Devices Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Archer Daniels Midland Arrow Electronics Assurant AT&T Atmos Energy AutoNation AutoZone Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Beckman Coulter Bed Bath & Beyond Bemis Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club Boeing BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Bunge Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Carnival Caterpillar CBRL Group CBS CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cincinnati Financial Cintas Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Cooper Industries Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Danaher Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Diamond Offshore Drilling DirecTV Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eaton eBay Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Energizer Entergy EOG Resources Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia ExxonMobil Family Dollar FedEx Fifth Third Bank FirstEnergy Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Forest Laboratories FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills Genzyme Gilead Sciences Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) H&R Block Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hershey Hess Corporation Hewitt Associates Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingersoll-Rand Intel International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit Invesco ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Joy Global JPMorgan Chase KBR Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kohl's Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L-3 Communications Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lincoln National Lockheed Martin Loews Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Lowe's Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott McDonald's McGraw Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Mohawk Industries Molson Coors Monsanto (part of Bayer) Moody's Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nalco Holding Newell Rubbermaid Newmont Goldcorp News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northrop Grumman NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Paychex Peabody Energy Pentair Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pinnacle West Capital Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services Polo Ralph Lauren PPG PPL Praxair Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reynolds American Ross Stores Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Schlumberger Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy Shaw Group Sherwin-Williams Simon Property Southwest Airlines Sprint Stanley Works Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Sysco T. Rowe Price Target Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Tiffany Time Warner TJX Tyco Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group Urban Outfitters URS US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin Group Visa Inc. Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! (part of Verizon) YUM!
2009: The Year of Health Care Reform? - Faith-Based Investors See Doubling of Related Shareholder Resolutions, Growing Public Support From Corporate America
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
The Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)...reported today that:...
- Related stories: USA: Faith-based investors urge companies to support health care reform - many do
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Aetna Alliant Techsystems Altria American Express Apple Bank of America Boeing Bristol-Myers Squibb Cardinal CBS Coca-Cola Enterprises Comcast DirecTV Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Ford General Electric General Motors Home Depot Johnson & Johnson Kohl's Kroger Loews Lowe's McDonald's Merck Pfizer Qualcomm Reynolds American Staples Starbucks Target United Technologies Verizon Walmart Wellpoint Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox YUM!
Author: [column] Bill Maxwell, St. Petersburg Times [USA]
When…we turn our backs on the cruel treatment of farmworkers, we are complicit in inhumanity... In 2007, farm labor contractor Ronald Evans, his wife Jequita Evans and their son Ron Evans Jr. were sentenced to federal prison for enslaving farm workers...
- Related stories: USA: Tomato farmworkers battle growers' association over implementation of agreement with fast food firms on pay & working conditions
- Related companies: Burger King Coca-Cola Kroger McDonald's PepsiCo Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Tropicana (part of PepsiCo) Walmart Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group YUM!