Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity invites corporations to join us in the mission to eliminate poverty housing from the world. A growing number of corporate partners build with us or invest resources into creating simple, decent and affordable homes where they are...
- Related companies: ABN Amro Adobe Systems Aegon Allied Irish Banks Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Centex Cisco Systems Citigroup Credit Suisse Dow Chemical First Trust Bank (part of Allied Irish Banks) Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Goldman Sachs JPMorgan Chase L'Oreal Lafarge Lexmark United Airlines (part of United Continental) Whirlpool
[PDF] full report: "The State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans 2005-2006"
Author: Human Rights Campaign
- Related stories: USA: 2005-6 "State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans" - 86% of Fortune 500 companies now prohibit sexual orientation discrimination
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna AFLAC Agilent Technologies Air Products AK Steel Alcoa Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Airlines American Electric Power AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Aramark Archer Daniels Midland ArvinMeritor Ashland AT&T AutoNation Avaya Avery Dennison Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barnes & Noble Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond BellSouth (now AT&T) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Blockbuster Boeing Borders BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cendant (now Avis Budget) Centex Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron CHS Chubb Group Cincinnati Financial Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS Dana Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delphi Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Dillard's Dole Dominion Resources Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eastman Kodak Eaton eBay EchoStar Communications Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Enbridge Engelhard (part of BASF) Entergy Enterprise Products Estée Lauder Exelon ExxonMobil Federal-Mogul Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) FedEx Fidelity Investments Fifth Third Bank First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) FirstEnergy Fluor Foot Locker Ford FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gannett Gap Gateway General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Heinz Hess Corporation HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana Huntsman IBM IKON Illinois Tool Works Intel International Paper International Steel Interpublic Group ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kellogg's Kerr-McGee (now part of Anadarko) Kimberly-Clark Kinder Morgan Inc. Kmart (part of Sears) Kohl's Kroger L-3 Communications Lear Leggett & Platt Lehman Brothers Lennar Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Media Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Liz Claiborne Lockheed Martin Lowe's Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Lyondell (part of Access Industries) Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel May Department Stores Maytag MBNA (part of Bank of America) McDonald's MCI McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Mirant Mohawk Industries Monsanto Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northwest Airlines Nucor Occidental Petroleum Office Depot OfficeMax Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Peabody Energy Pepco PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Pitney Bowes PPG PPL Praxair Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Public Service Enterprise Group Publix RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Reliant Energy Reynolds American Rite Aid Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Ross Stores Ryland Safeway (USA) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Sears Sempra Energy ServiceMaster Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Solectron Southern Company Sprint Nextel Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco SunTrust Banks Supervalu Target Temple-Inland Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Time Warner TJX Toys R Us Tribune Company TXU Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) UnumProvident US Airways US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon Viacom Visteon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wells Fargo Wendy's Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Williams Companies Winn-Dixie WPS Resources Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox Yahoo! YUM!
Author: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
[case studies include: Abbott Laboratories, Accra Brewery, African Rainbow Minerals, Anglo American, AngloGold, Barbados Employers' Confederation, BP, British American Tobacco, Chevron Texaco (now Chevron), Coca–Cola, Compagnie Ivoirienne d...
- Related stories: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS announces new best practice standard for corporate AIDS programmes
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti BP British American Tobacco Chevron Coca-Cola Compagnie Ivoirienne d'Electricité (CIE) DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) De Beers Debswana (joint venture De Beers & Botswana Govt.) Eskom ExxonMobil Ford GlaxoSmithKline Haco Industries Heineken Home Depot IBM Merck Modi Enterprises Modicare (part of Modi Enterprises) Nestlé Old Mutual Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rohm Shell Standard Chartered Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Unilever Volkswagen Whirlpool
Author: Rob Johnson, The Tennessean [USA]
[Somali workers for Dell] say they were forced to choose between their faith and their employment...According to leaders of Nashville's Somali community, Dell has been one of several area employers with strong histories of accommodating Muslim workers...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Ernst & Young Estée Lauder ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller Safeway (USA) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Nextel Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Ford) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Worldspan Wyndham Xerox
The [US] Labor Department announced Wednesday that Whirlpool Corp. has agreed to pay $850,000 to settle claims of hiring discrimination involving 800 black job applicants.
- Related companies: Whirlpool
Author: Human Rights Campaign
Human Rights Campaign (HRC) released its third annual Corporate Equality Index, a report card listing the "best and worst" firms for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees...The number of firms with perfect scores doubled since the 2003...
- Related companies: Accenture Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Altria American Airlines American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb BB&T Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Booz Allen Hamilton Borders Capital One Cargill Charles Schwab ChoicePoint Chubb Group Circuit City Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Cumberland Farms Dean Foods Dell Deutsche Bank Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Fannie Mae Ford Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel International Steel JPMorgan Chase KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Kmart (part of Sears) Kraft Foods Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Oracle Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E PricewaterhouseCoopers Prudential Financial Quark RadioShack Replacements Ltd. SABMiller SC Johnson Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southwest Airlines UBS Unilever Walmart Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Worldspan Xerox