Related stories and components
Author: Bianca Nogrady, Ensia
"Cobalt is critical to the renewable energy transition. How can we minimize its social and environmental cost?", 14 May 2020....
Golan Heights: Energix wind farm allegedly fast-tracked during COVID-19 despite threat to local Syrian population; incl. company response
Energix Renewable Energies is developing a 32-turbine wind farm project in the Golan Heights. According to a group of civil society organisations, this project is being fast-tracked during the COVID-19 lockdown without consideration of complaints from...
[Full response attached]...
- Related stories: Golan Heights: Energix wind farm allegedly fast-tracked during COVID-19 despite threat to local Syrian population; incl. company response
- This is a response from the following companies: Energix Renewable Energies
Mexico: Measures taken to curb the spread of Covid-19 impact renewables and could cause greater dependence on fossil fuels
“Mexico’s energy business turning dirty again”, 6th May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Renewable energy
- Related companies: Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE)
Author: Ma Tianjie, China Dialogue
“Chinese firms struggle to fund renewables projects overseas”, 9 April 2020...
- Related stories: Chinese firms face obstacles in funding overseas renewable energy projects, experts say
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: JinkoSolar Holding
Author: Wind Power Monthly
Turbine and blade manufacturers have reopened their Spanish production facilities following a two-week pause on non-essential work to limit the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19)......
- Related stories: Spain: Concerns over lack of Covid-19 protective gear as an estimated 4 million return to work
- Related companies: LM Wind Power Siemens Gamesa Vestas Wind Systems
Author: Noticieros Televisa
“Nunca más permisos para afectar al medio ambiente: AMLO sobre parque eólico de La Rumorosa”, 28 de marzo de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Renewable energy & human rights