Wockhardt website: http://www.wockhardt.com
Author: CORE, Anti-Slavery International, Unicef UK, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Related stories: 4 short briefings released for businesses & investors on reporting requirements under UK Modern Slavery Act
- Related in-depth areas: Modern Slavery Registry powered by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Related companies: AB InBev UK (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) ASOS British Land British Sky Broadcasting Burberry Debenhams Experian John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) John Lewis Partnership Legal & General Marks & Spencer Mothercare Nando's National Grid Nationwide Building Society Nintendo Renault Vodafone Wockhardt
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry unveils CEOs pledge on climate responsibility ahead of Paris climate summit
Author: New Kerala (India)
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) today unveiled the CEOs Pledge on Climate Responsibility ahead of the upcoming UNFCCC COP 21 climate meet in Paris…The pledges, by 18 corporate leaders, are a major case in point to...
Author: Aman Malik, International Business Times
India and the United States have a problem in the pharmaceuticals sector. And drug-makers in both countries will be keenly watching whether President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Narendra Modi can do anything about it when the former comes visiting...
- Related stories: India: Discussions with business leaders at CEO Forum & patent laws among other topics to be discussed during Obama's visit India: Health activists fear decreased access to medicines for the poor - as govt reviews intellectual property laws
- Related companies: Gilead Sciences Novartis Ranbaxy Laboratories Wockhardt Zydus Cadila
Author: Economic Times [India]
Labour unrest could be rearing its head in India if incidents at three companies are anything to go by. Auto majors Mahindra...
[PDF] Using international tools to stop corporate malpractice - does it work? Checks and balances in the global economy
Author: International Baby Food Action Network
Concern about the sometimes-fatal effects of the marketing practices of companies that manufacture and distribute breastmilk substitutes led to the first international measure to regulate the activities of a whole industry sector at a global level.....