Equipements de bureau
Related stories and components
Author: Shiv Sunny, Hindustan Times, India
"Moti Nagar blast: Owner put pressure on workers, machines: Kin", 5 January 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights
Author: Ethical Performance
Four large companies have signed up to the Leadership Group for Responsible Recruitment, an international business alliance campaigning to eliminate fees imposed on applicants when they take jobs. The group, which sees the charging of employees as a...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Ucilia Wang & Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"What businesses want Trump to know about climate change," 23 Nov 2016...
Author: London Universities Purchasing Consortium
- Related stories: Slavery & human trafficking statements under UK Modern Slavery Act
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
"Obama slams Staples, big companies on healthcare: 'Shame on them'", ...
- Related companies: Staples
Author: City News Service (USA)
[A] 66-year-old man was awarded $26 million by a jury that found he was discriminated against and harassed based upon his age by his supervising managers at Staples…Bobby Dean Nickel, 64 when he lost his job, was hired by Corporate Express in August...
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Related stories: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fuji Photo Film Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg's Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Author: United Press Intl.
Japanese electronics giant Toshiba said it would hire 100 female managers within the next two years in an effort to diversify their executive ranks. The Japan Times reported Monday that 270 or 3.7 percent of Toshiba's managers are women. The company...
- Related companies: Toshiba