Índice de Responsabilidad Empresarial (Reino Unido)
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Ann Sofie Cloots (University of Cambridge), Charline Daelman (KU Leuven), Damiano de Felice (LSE) & Irene Pietropaoli (Middlesex University)
the project aims at: 1) flagging out the most important normative, methodological, practical and political challenges related to the production of business and human rights indicators, ratings and benchmarks; and 2) offering potential solutions to...
Autor(a): Michael J. Kane
The purpose of this survey is to provide examples of environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and programs promoted by national governments, international organizations, institutional investors, and related organizations worldwide. [refers...
- También se encuentra en: Michael Kane list of organizations with sustainable banking programmes and resources
- Empresas relacionadas: F&C Asset Management Fidelity Investments NYSE Euronext
Autor(a): Alison Maitland, Financial Times
Adnams, the Suffolk brewer that won the first "small company of the year award" from Business in the Community in 2003, has quit the campaign group, claiming it is too soft on members who behave irresponsibly. [also refers to Sainsbury]
Autor(a): Financial Times
...the financial services sector...is having to take sustainability seriously now. Non-governmental organisations have targeted banks as the ultimate source of environmentally unfriendly projects, a plethora of sustainability indices has sprung up and...
Autor(a): Business in the Community [UK]
Of the 139 leading companies, four out of five have a board director with explicit responsibility for human rights and just under two thirds have a Human Rights policy.
The National Grid has topped a new league table of companies that show greater awareness of social issues. Oil company BP came second, with consumer goods manufacturer Unilever, Veolia Water [part of Veolia Environnement] and insurer Aviva next.
- También se encuentra en: UK: 2004 Corporate Responsibility Index - of the 139 lead cos., 4 out of 5 have board director with responsibility for human rights, just under two thirds have a human rights policy
- Empresas relacionadas: Aviva BP National Grid Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement)
Autor(a): Steve Hilton, Ethical Corporation Magazine
After a lengthy gestation period and much speculation, Business in the Community introduced its Corporate Responsibility Index to the world in March...It provides a centralised focus for the evaluation and improvement of social and environmental...
Autor(a): Business in the Community
- También se encuentra en: The launch of the UK Corporate Responsibility Index