Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Dr. Huib Huyse and Dr. Boris Verbrugge HIVA – KU Leuven
This report assesses a new generation of business and human rights initiatives by the Netherlands, Germany and France and compares this with Belgium’s agenda for sustainable supply chains. This analysis serves as an input for future policy influenci...
Autor(a): Sasja Beslik, Ethical Corporation (UK)
" Why Nordea’s responsible investment funds have dropped Facebook" 23 Mar 2018. ...
- También se encuentra en: 50 million Facebook profiles of US voters harvested by data firm to aid Trump presidential campaign
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- Empresas relacionadas: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Nordea Investment Management Twitter Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
Autor(a): European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (EU)
"Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU", 19 Jan 2018...
- También se encuentra en: Fundamental Rights Agency finds that civil society in EU is facing increasing challenges & explores role of business
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor(a): Michael Holder, businessGreen
The UK and Canada have joined with 24 other nations and regional states to launch a new global alliance aimed at phasing out coal-fired power and weaning the world off the most carbon intensive form of electricity generation. The new group was...
Autor(a): Nina Chestney & Stine Jacobsen, Reuters (UK)
Since signing the Paris Agreement in 2015 [...] several countries have made national plans to phase out coal... The Powering Past Coal alliance brings together many of these countries and others that will commit to phasing out coal [and] sharing...