Banco Europeo para la Reconstrucción y el Desarrollo
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Asmara Klein, Natural Resource Governance Institute
"International Financial Institutions Must Stand Up for Civic Freedoms", 30 January 2019 ...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor(a): Liane Schalatek, Heinrich Boll Stiftung
“…The 21st Board meeting was widely considered as a “make-or-break” meeting for the GCF at a time when the initial resource mobilization (IRM) period of the GCF is drawing to a close and its financial future is at stake. It came just three months after...
- Áreas detalladas: Climate justice
Autor(a): Accountability Counsel
...[T]hree communities in the central Ukraine region of Vinnytsia filed complaints to the World Bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) criticizing the lack of transparency and surrounding environmental and health risks...
- También se encuentra en: Ukraine: Local communities file complaints to World Bank & EBRD over environmental & health risks posed by poultry firm Myronivsky Hliboproduct
- Empresas relacionadas: PJSC Myronivsky Hliboproduct
Autor(a): European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
...The EBRD is a minority shareholder and has provided equity financing to Lydian International, which is earmarked for Environmental and Social Mitigation Measures including the financing of a biodiversity off set programme and the construction of...
Autor(a): Jessica Evans
"The Record of International Financial Institutions on Business and Human Rights," 2 May 2016...
- También se encuentra en: Business & Human Rights Journal (Volume 1, Issue 2)
- Empresas relacionadas: Dinant Nicaragua Sugar Estates Limited (NSEL)