Empresas de Internet
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): CNBC (US)
“Apple removes police-tracking app used in Hong Kong protests from its app store”, 9 Oct 2019...
- También se encuentra en: Apple removes Hong Kong police-tracking app, saying it could “endanger law enforcement and residents” Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Empresas relacionadas: Apple
Autor(a): Alex Hern, The Guardian (UK)
“TikTok's local moderation guidelines ban pro-LGBT content”, 26 Sep 2019...
- Áreas detalladas: Technology and Human Rights
Autor(a): Emily Peck, Huffington Post
The U.S. House on Friday voted to ban forced arbitration, the increasingly controversial ― and common ― practice of forcing consumers and workers into secret courtrooms where they have no access to a jury and far more limited rights than in the public...
- También se encuentra en: USA: House of Representatives passes law that could end forced arbitration in specific employment discrimination cases
- Empresas relacionadas: Facebook Microsoft Uber
Autor(a): Frank Thorp V & Elizabeth Chuck, NBC News
A group of 145 CEOs from some of the largest companies in America have sent a letter to senators demanding they pass stronger gun control laws, calling firearm violence "a public health crisis that demands urgent action." The letter, signed by the...