Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Helen Davidson, The Guardian
"Secret recordings allege excessive force by guards in Australia's detention centres", 24 March 2019...
- Empresas relacionadas: Serco
Autor(a): Benjamin Robinson-Drawbridge, Radio New Zealand
"Manus Island Paladin staff walk off the job", 27 February 2019...
- Empresas relacionadas: Paladin Group
Autor(a): Richard Baker, The Sydney Morning Herald
"Small security firm given less than a week to bid for huge Manus Island contract", 17 February 2019 The Home Affairs department gave little-known security contractor Paladin Group just six days to submit a bid for the initial $90 million contract to ...
Autor(a): US Human Rights Network
In the United States this year...we have seen undeniable, egregious, and unapologetic violations of human rights... Illegal and immoral attempts to encroach on American Indian lands, territories, and the resources of Indigenous Peoples have always been...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Technology and Human Rights
- Empresas relacionadas: Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Unilever Walmart Whole Foods Market YUM!
Autor(a): Amanda Holpuch, The Guardian
"Private prison companies served with lawsuits over using detainee labor", 25 Nov 2018...
- También se encuentra en: USA: GEO Group faces lawsuit over alleged use of forced labour at immigrant detention facility USA: Private prison co. CoreCivic to face lawsuits alleging use of forced labour of immigrants at detention centre
- Áreas detalladas: Latest Legal News
- Empresas relacionadas: CoreCivic GEO Group
There is a considerable amount of misinformation around these issues. See the attached fact sheet that addresses our company's limited role in immigration, for your organization's benefit and that of your readers.
- También se encuentra en: USA: Govt. contractors accused of profiting from separation & detention of migrant & asylum seeking families
- Esta es la respuesta de las siguientes empresas: CoreCivic