Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
[Companies removed from FTSE4Good index series for failing to meet environmental criteria: Amsouth Bancorporation, Bank of New York, BB&T, Charles Schwab, Emporiki Bank of Greece, Fifth Third Bancorp, First Horizon National, Freeport-McMoRan,...
- También se encuentra en: Semi-annual review of FTSE4Good indices: 42 new companies added, 24 removed
- Empresas relacionadas: Accenture Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BB&T Casino Charles Schwab Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Crédit Agricole Ferrovial Fifth Third Bank First Choice Holidays First Horizon Freeport-McMoRan Furukawa Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Harrah's Hays HeidelbergCement Holmen Investa Property Group Japan Airlines Li & Fung Liberty Media Lundbeck Marshalls MCI (part of Verizon) Somerfield St. Ives Swatch Syngenta Takeda Pharmaceutical US Bancorp VF Corp Walgreen William Hill Woolworths Group
Autor(a): Kenneth Roth, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch, in Financial Times
Few if any of the standards likely to appear in a treaty on corporate social responsibility would be difficult for most multinational companies to embrace. The only thing these companies have to fear is an end to unfair competition from less savoury...
Autor(a): Justine East, Independent [UK]
Careers with a conscience are more important than ever to graduates, with the latest UK Universum Graduate Survey revealing that a third of them count contributing to society among their top career goals...Philippa Foster Back, director of the...
Autor(a): Poulomi Mrinal Saha, Ethical Corporation
Some high profile firms such as Goldman Sachs have been excluded from the [FTSE4Good] Index in recent years for not meeting ever-stricter criteria on environmental and human rights policy development. Other firms exluded within the last year include...
Autor(a): Rachelle Jackson, Director of Research and Development at CSCC, a corporate social responsibility service provider, in Ethical Corporation
Significantly, after recognising that “labour standards are of greatest concern beyond the first-tier suppliers,” FTSE4Good will currently limit the application of the supply chain labour standards criteria to the first-tier suppliers only, or those...
Autor(a): AccountAbility & Business for Social Responsibility
[refers to Merck, Novo Nordisk, Aspen Pharmacare, Grunenthal, Novartis, Citadel Aurobindo Biotech & Citadel Fine Pharmaceuticals (both part of Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals), Abbott Laboratories, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Pfizer, Schering-Plough, Eli Lilly...
- También se encuentra en: How can companies in agriculture, finance, mining & pharmaceuticals best contribute to economic development & poverty alleviation? Reports by AccountAbility & Business for Social Responsibility
- Empresas relacionadas: Abbott Laboratories Aspen Pharmacare AstraZeneca Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Bayer Birzeit Pharmaceuticals Company Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Cipla Eli Lilly Forest Laboratories GlaxoSmithKline Grünenthal Merck Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Phytopharm Ranbaxy Laboratories Roche Schering-Plough Wyeth (part of Pfizer)
Autor(a): Alison Maitland, Financial Times
What can businesses learn about raising corporate governance standards from their experience of grappling with social, environmental and ethical concerns? [refers to mmo2]
- Empresas relacionadas: mmo2 (now O2)
- También se encuentra en: FTSE4Good launches new supply chain labour standards criteria