Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights (BLIHR)
The second report of the Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights (BLIHR) describes the collective and sector-specific work each of the member companies has initiated during 2004. [member companies are ABB, Barclays, Gap, Hewlett-Packard, MTV...
- Empresas relacionadas: ABB Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BG Group (part of Shell) Body Shop (part of Natura) Celestica Cisco Systems Dell EDF Equinor (formerly Statoil) Flextronics Gap GlaxoSmithKline HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel Jabil Circuit Merck Microsoft MTV (part of Viacom) MTV Networks Europe (part of Viacom) National Grid Novartis Novo Group Pfizer RWE Sanmina-SCI Sanofi SAP Seagate Technology Severn Trent Solectron Sony Thames Water (part of RWE)
Autor(a): AccountAbility, Business for Social Responsibility
[refers to Unibanco, ICICI, Bank of Palestine, Arab Bank, Bank of Montreal, Barclays, JPMorgan Chase, Santander Hispano, Calpers]
- También se encuentra en: How can companies in agriculture, finance, mining & pharmaceuticals best contribute to economic development & poverty alleviation? Reports by AccountAbility & Business for Social Responsibility
- Empresas relacionadas: Antamina (joint venture BHP Billiton, Glencore, Teck, Mitsubishi Corporation) Arab Bank Bank of Montreal Bank of Palestine Barclays ICICI Itaú Unibanco JPMorgan Chase Santander
Autor(a): William Baue, Social Funds
Launched last week, the new criteria allow companies already in FTSE4Good indexes limited time to implement policies, systems, and eventually reporting on supply chain labor standards.
- También se encuentra en: FTSE4Good launches new supply chain labour standards criteria
Autor(a): Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, Monash University, Australia
This web site...contains links to codes, principles and norms for multinational and other corporations as to their human rights responsibilities, ethical investment indices, transnational litigation against companies and other relevant case law.
- Empresas relacionadas: S&P Dow Jones Indices (joint venture S&P Global, CME Group, News Corp.)
Sir Tom McKillop, Chief Executive Officer, AstraZeneca...said, "...it is my profound belief that our most important contribution to society is the innovation we bring to improving global healthcare."
- Empresas relacionadas: AstraZeneca
Autor(a): Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, in cooperation with the UN Global Compact Office
...the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights and the Global Compact Office aimed: a) To consult with a wide range of stakeholders on issues relevant to the report of the High Commissioner...; b) To contribute to the Global Compact generally...
Autor(a): Annabel Easton, Ethical Corporation
...the first Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) Index of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)...measures companies’ policies, performance and reporting in relation to the three pillars of triple bottom line, namely environmental, economic and...
Autor(a): Financial Times
...the financial services sector...is having to take sustainability seriously now. Non-governmental organisations have targeted banks as the ultimate source of environmentally unfriendly projects, a plethora of sustainability indices has sprung up and...