Grupo de trabajo sobre la utilización de mercenarios
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Intl. Commission of Jurists
“UN Statement: Private Military Security Companies”...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest Legal News
Autor(a): Michel Forst, UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of Human Rights Defenders
"Report on the Situation of human rights defenders working in the field of business and human rights", 16 May 2017...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor(a): UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries
The Working Group is pleased to contribute to the evolution of the discussion on a possible legally binding instrument on private military and security companies (PMSCs)...the following text outlines the main elements informing the revision of the...
Autor(a): Chair of the Working Group on the use of mercenaries
Statement of the Chair of the Working Group on the use of mercenaries for the 4th session of the Open-ended intergovernmental working group to consider the possibility of elaborating an international regulatory framework on the regulation, monitoring...
Autor(a): Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In relation to reported negative human rights impacts by PMSCs, some continue to occur in areas of conflict or weak governance such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, but we have seen a rising of reports alleging abuses in other regions, especially in...
- También se encuentra en: Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) KBR lawsuits (re alleged rapes in Iraq)
- Áreas detalladas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace
- Empresas relacionadas: Askar Security Services Blackwater Delta Protection Dinant G4S Hi Tan Security InfraVest (part of VWind) KBR Olive Group Orion Security (Honduras) Prosegur Serco UPS VWind
Autor(a): Working Group on the Use of Mercenaries
This panel aims to foster public awareness on the nature and the extend of the UN's use of PSMCs and to discuss the UN policies and practices with a view to identifying strategies to address any gap and challenges.
- También se encuentra en: Panel event on use of private military & security companies by UN (Geneva, Switzerland, 5 Mar)
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on conflict & peace
Autor(a): Islands Business International
The United Nations Working Group on the use of mercenaries...urged Governments to recognize the need for a legally binding international agreement to regulate the use and activities of private military and security companies (PMSCs) to complement...