Secretario general de la ONU
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): United Nations
The integrity of the Compact is another paramount concern. I rely on the Board for guidance about ensuring the accountability of participant engagement. The Compact is voluntary in nature, providing a forum for learning and dialogue to advance United...
- También se encuentra en: UN Global Compact board meets, welcome new members
Autor(a): Copenhagen Post [Denmark]
More than 700 business leaders from around the world gathered in Copenhagen…[for a] conference looking at the influence and effect of business on climate…In his speech…[UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon] called for market incentives to promote long-term...
- También se encuentra en: World Business Summit on Climate Change: Business leaders outline steps required for new climate treaty
- Empresas relacionadas: SAS (Scandinavian Airlines)
Autor(a): Bobby Ramakant, in Global Compact Critics
As the 5th World Water Forum (WWF) begins in Istanbul, activists, social movements and non-governmental organizations from Turkey and around the world are holding counter events and actions that directly challenge the legitimacy of the Forum itself. As...
- También se encuentra en: World Water Forum: NGOs criticise CEO Water Mandate, saying it “facilitates corporate control of water resources”
- Empresas relacionadas: Coca-Cola Nestlé PepsiCo Suez
Autor(a): 118 civil society organisations
As the 5th World Water Forum approaches in Istanbul, Turkey, on March 16-22, 2009, we, the undersigned civil society organizations actively engaged in the struggle for water justice throughout the world, are deeply concerned about the contradictory...
Autor(a): Global Compact Critics
At last week's World Economic Forum, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon cited the UN Global Compact as a prime example of efforts to solve simultaneously multiple problems. He called for a new phase of the program - which he dubbed Global Compact 2.0....
- Empresas relacionadas: PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation)