Casa matriz en Reino Unido
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Labour Behind the Label & Clean Clothes Campaign
Labour Behind the Label and Clean Clothes Campaign invited 32 brands to respond to their living wage survey, to update their study into brand progress towards payment of a living wage. The responses are attached. ...
- También se encuentra en: Report: Major UK & global clothing brands are failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
- Empresas relacionadas: adidas Amazon.com ASOS Boohoo C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Missguided Monsoon Accessorize New Look Next Nike Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Sainsbury's Tchibo Tesco Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Zalando SE
Autor(a): International Labor Rights Forum
"Future of Fashion: Worker-Led Strategies", 13 February 2019...
Autor(a): Annette Kögel & Niklas Liebetrau, Der Tagesspiegel
'In Afrika arbeitet jedes fünfte Kind: Ein Appel an alle Verbraucher', 2 Jan 2019...
Autor(a): Don-Alvin Adegeest, FashionUnited
"UK retailers defend selling cheap clothes in sustainability enquiry", 29 November 2018...
Autor(a): Ergon Associates
"Modern slavery reporting: Is there evidence of progress?", October 2018...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Empresas relacionadas: Aldi Alphabet Apple ASOS Associated British Foods Balfour Beatty British American Tobacco Co-operative Group Google (part of Alphabet) Intel InterContinental Hotels John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Marshalls Morrisons Nestlé Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rio Tinto Sainsbury's Standard Chartered Ted Baker Tesco TSB Walgreen Whistles
A new report published by CORE and ICAR reveals that that a third of companies that have supplied uniforms for UK public sector workers, including the armed forces and prison officers, have not reported on what they are doing to tackle slavery in their...
- También se encuentra en: UK: Report finds many co's supplying uniforms to the public sector do not report on measures to tackle slavery in supply chains
- Empresas relacionadas: ASOS Associated British Foods H&M Primark (part of Associated British Foods)