BG Group (part of Shell)
Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Reino Unido
In February 2016, BG Group was acquired by Shell.
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
This briefing provides an update about businesses’ impacts on human rights in Eastern Europe &...
- También se encuentra en: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre releases its second Eastern Europe & Central Asia regional briefing
- Empresas relacionadas: Aeroflot American Apparel ArcelorMittal BG Group (part of Shell) Chevron Daewoo International (part of Posco) Eni ExxonMobil Gazprom GM Uzbekistan (joint venture General Motors & UzAvtosanoat) Indorama Karachaganak Petroleum Operating (KPO) KazMunayGas Lukarco (joint venture Lukoil & Arco) Lukoil Microsoft Nike Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) RUSAL Shurtanneftegaz Tengizchevroil (joint venture Chevron, ExxonMobil, KazMunayGas, LukArco) Trustbank Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company Uralasbest
Autor(a): Lou Pingeot, Global Policy Forum
[T]his working paper examines the role and influence of business actors in the process towards the Post-2015 agenda of the UN, with particular attention to the influence of large transnational corporations. The business sector certainly has an...
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barclays BASF Bayer BG Group (part of Shell) Cargill Citigroup DSM Ericsson ExxonMobil Gucci (part of Kering) Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Nestlé Novartis PepsiCo Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Walmart Yara
Autor(a): Relatoria do Direito Humano ao Meio Ambiente - Plataforma Dhesca Brasil
[O Centro de Informação sobre Empresas e Direitos Humanos convidou a Petrobras para responder às acusações. Resposta foi concedida.] A Missão “Indústria do Petróleo e Conflitos Ambientais na Baía de Guanabara: o caso do Comperj”, realizada [entre].......
- También se encuentra en: Brasil: Relatório denuncia abusos de direitos humanos de pescadores artesanais em complexo petrolífero na Baía de Guanabara
- Áreas detalladas: Últimas notícias legais
- Empresas relacionadas: BG Group (part of Shell) BNDES ThyssenKrupp
Autor(a): Crude Accountability
Crude Accountability’s new film, “Five Kilometers of Indifference,” describes the many years of struggle of the residents of the village of Berezovka, in western Kazakhstan, to achieve relocation away from one of the world’s largest oil and gas...
Autor(a): Nicholas Watt, The Guardian
David Cameron hopes to trigger a series of business deals in the oil-rich republic of Kazakhstan worth up to £85bn over the next decade and has made it clear that he is placing Britain's role in the economic "global race" above the defence of human...
Autor(a): US Department of State
This is the first public U.S. Government report on the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPs) Initiative...The U.S. Government has prepared this public report in line with our commitment to make our participation in the VPs Initiative...
Autor(a): Oliver Balch, Ethical Corporation
[A]re the...[Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights] delivering? Are mining sites free, or freer, of human rights abuses than they were before? The mining signatories all insist that the past dozen years have brought huge progress...The...
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barrick Gold BG Group (part of Shell) BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BP Chevron ConocoPhillips Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan GardaWorld Hess Corporation Inmet Mining Marathon Oil Newmont (formerly Newmont Goldcorp) Occidental Petroleum Rio Tinto Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Talisman (part of Repsol) Total
Autor(a): Nate Schenkkan, EurasiaNet
At the northern edge of...Karachaganak gas condensate field sits a...village named Berezovka. Since 2002, residents have sought to be relocated, claiming that emissions from the field’s operations pose a health hazard. The 1,400 residents of Berezovka...