BG Group (part of Shell)
Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Reino Unido
In February 2016, BG Group was acquired by Shell.
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Standard Life Investments
Foreword by James Featherby...Investors regularly evaluate...a variety of risks that could impact on their investments, including the risks that social and environmental issues pose to secure, stable and safe operations. Human rights issues have been...
- También se encuentra en: Standard Life Investments issues report on implementation of UN Guiding Principles on business & human rights in extractives sector
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American Antofagasta BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP Cairn Energy Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) OMV Randgold (part of Barrick Gold) Repsol YPF Rio Tinto Shell Total Tullow Oil Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Brazilian prosecutors sued Chevron Corp…and…Transocean Ltd for 20 billion reais ($10.6 billion) over their alleged roles in a November oil spill near Rio de Janeiro. The civil suit filed by federal prosecutors in Rio de Janeiro state also seeks to...
- También se encuentra en: Brazil: Federal prosecutors file $11 billion civil suit against Chevron & Transocean over their alleged roles in November oil spill Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) US Deepwater Horizon explosion & oil spill lawsuits Mostrar másMostrar menos
- Áreas detalladas: Latest Legal News
- Empresas relacionadas: BG Group (part of Shell) Chevron Petrobras Texaco (part of Chevron) Transocean
Autor(a): Nate Schenkkan, EurasiaNet
At the northern edge of...Karachaganak gas condensate field sits a...village named Berezovka. Since 2002, residents have sought to be relocated, claiming that emissions from the field’s operations pose a health hazard. The 1,400 residents of Berezovka...
Autor(a): Oliver Balch, Ethical Corporation
[A]re the...[Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights] delivering? Are mining sites free, or freer, of human rights abuses than they were before? The mining signatories all insist that the past dozen years have brought huge progress...The...
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barrick Gold BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP Chevron ConocoPhillips Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan GardaWorld Hess Corporation Inmet Mining Marathon Oil Newmont Goldcorp Occidental Petroleum Rio Tinto Shell Talisman (part of Repsol) Total
Autor(a): US Department of State
This is the first public U.S. Government report on the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPs) Initiative...The U.S. Government has prepared this public report in line with our commitment to make our participation in the VPs Initiative...
Autor(a): Nicholas Watt, The Guardian
David Cameron hopes to trigger a series of business deals in the oil-rich republic of Kazakhstan worth up to £85bn over the next decade and has made it clear that he is placing Britain's role in the economic "global race" above the defence of human...
Autor(a): Crude Accountability
Crude Accountability’s new film, “Five Kilometers of Indifference,” describes the many years of struggle of the residents of the village of Berezovka, in western Kazakhstan, to achieve relocation away from one of the world’s largest oil and gas...
Autor(a): Relatoria do Direito Humano ao Meio Ambiente - Plataforma Dhesca Brasil
[O Centro de Informação sobre Empresas e Direitos Humanos convidou a Petrobras para responder às acusações. Resposta foi concedida.] A Missão “Indústria do Petróleo e Conflitos Ambientais na Baía de Guanabara: o caso do Comperj”, realizada [entre].......
- También se encuentra en: Brasil: Relatório denuncia abusos de direitos humanos de pescadores artesanais em complexo petrolífero na Baía de Guanabara
- Áreas detalladas: Últimas notícias legais
- Empresas relacionadas: BG Group (part of Shell) BNDES ThyssenKrupp
Autor(a): Lou Pingeot, Global Policy Forum
[T]his working paper examines the role and influence of business actors in the process towards the Post-2015 agenda of the UN, with particular attention to the influence of large transnational corporations. The business sector certainly has an...
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barclays BASF Bayer BG Group (part of Shell) Cargill Citigroup DSM Ericsson ExxonMobil Gucci (part of Kering) H&M Heineken Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Nestlé Novartis PepsiCo Shell Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Walmart Yara