BG Group (part of Shell)
Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Reino Unido
In February 2016, BG Group was acquired by Shell.
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Business for Social Responsibility
The Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPs) Plenary adopted formal participation criteria...[that include] minimum requirements for participation; a dispute resolution process to raise concerns about the performance of a participant;...
- También se encuentra en: Voluntary Principles on Security & Human Rights adopt formal participation criteria
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton Chevron ConocoPhillips Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Newmont Goldcorp Norsk Hydro Occidental Petroleum Rio Tinto Shell
Autor(a): Pete Engardio, BusinessWeek
A remarkable number of CEOs have begun to commit themselves to...sustainability goals..., even in profit-obsessed America.... [Sustainability is] about meeting humanity's needs without harming future generations. It was a favorite cause among economic...
- También se encuentra en: BusinessWeek survey of sustainability & the financial bottom line in major multinational firms: "Beyond the Green Corporation"
- Empresas relacionadas: ABN Amro Apple BG Group (part of Shell) BP Chevron Citigroup Dell Deutsche Bank Dow Chemical Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford General Electric GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC McDonald's Morgan Stanley Nintendo Nokia Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Royal Philips Electronics Shell Target UBS Unilever Unocal (part of Chevron) Walmart Wendy's
Autor(a): Intl. Business Leaders Forum (IBLF)
Crossing Borders, which is supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development's Global Development Alliance (USAID/GDA), was set up a year ago to enable business leaders to see how their operations impact on and interact with the communities in...
- También se encuentra en: IBLF "Crossing Borders" report on company leaders' visits to 12 countries to witness community, environmental impacts (companies include Coca-Cola, Marriott, Pentland, Cadbury Schweppes, Manpower, BP)
- Empresas relacionadas: Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Bajaj Auto BG Group (part of Shell) BP Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Coca-Cola Hindustan Unilever ICICI ManpowerGroup Marriott Nestlé Pentland Group Perot Systems SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sambhav Gems Satyam Shree Cement Standard Chartered Tata Group Tetra Laval Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Unilever
Autor(a): Franz Chávez, IPS
Los bolivianos se miraban aún sorprendidos este martes al observar en las fachadas de las gasolineras de la firma brasileña Petrobras un gran letrero con la palabra "Nacionalizada"...Son los signos visibles del proceso de nacionalización de los...
Autor(a): Business for Social Responsibility
The Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights Plenary today announced it will open participation to more extractives companies, non governmental organizations (NGOs) and host governments. Since the launch of the Voluntary Principles in 2000, a...
Autor(a): Steven Morris & Terry Macalister, Guardian [UK]
...the chief concerns currently centre on Milford Haven in Wales, where BG, ExxonMobil and others are constructing two LNG plants which within a few years could provide up to a quarter of Britain's gas supply. Critics claim that no full, open safety...
Autor(a): BG Group
- Empresas relacionadas: BG Group (part of Shell)
Autor(a): Oliver Balch, Guardian [UK]
Oliver Balch asks if policies adopted by energy firms exploiting Latin American resources are sufficient to protect the continent's indigenous peoples. [refers to BP, BG Group, ChevronTexaco, Hunt Oil, Manhattan Minerals, Glamis Gold, Alberta Energy ...
Autor(a): David Leigh, Guardian [UK]
Equatorial Guinea...has immense quantities of oil...Yet such an astonishing bonanza appears to have done most of the country's citizens no good... Who then, is getting the benefit?...BG...is buying up...the entire planned output for 17 years of...
Autor(a): KPO (Karachaganak Petroleum Operating)
We believe that these allegations are unfounded. KPO, the operating company, regularly publishes air monitoring results in local villages. Monitoring results for the villages, published locally and distributed free of charge to the villages in the...