Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Alemania
Todas las noticias
Small Opel, Honda, Nissan and Volkswagen cars emit the least polluting exhaust fumes of the 76 models sold in Sweden, an authoritative Swedish motor magazinesaid this week. Big BMWs, Porsche sports cars and a brand new Saab model were the worst...
Autor(a): U.N. Global Compact
The following section provides links to the submissions made by participating companies during the voluntary pilot phase of the Global Compact Learning Forum. [submissions by: Aluminium Bahrain, Amazon Caribbean Guyana, Aracruz, BASF, Bayer AG, BMW,...
- También se encuentra en: Policy Note: The Future of the Global Compact Learning Forum
- Empresas relacionadas: Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) BASF Bayer BMW BP BT Cisco Systems DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank DuPont Equinor (formerly Statoil) Indian Oil Corporation Ketchum Nexen Nike Novartis NTPC Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto SAP Serendip Productions Shell Skanska ST Microelectronics Storebrand Suez UBS Unilever
Autor(a): BMW Group
- Empresas relacionadas: BMW
Autor(a): Business Report [So. Africa]
More than 7 000 local motor sector employees and 42 000 family members have been reached in one of the most wide-ranging efforts by the private sector to deal with the HIV/Aids pandemic. Mamongalo Mahlatsi, the Automotive Industry Development Centre's...
Autor(a): Michael Shields, Reuters
Carmakers are presenting new-age automobiles at the Paris car show this week that could give much-hyped fuel cells a run for their money in the coming market for vehicles that do less damage to the environment. [refers to BMW, Renault, PSA Peugeot...
Autor(a): SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- También se encuentra en: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Empresas relacionadas: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Eroski Ford Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici (part of Indesit Company) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox
As an international company, we here at the BMW Group feel socially, politically and ecologically responsible for everything we do, everywhere in the world. This section discusses our efforts worldwide toward upholding those responsibilities.
- Empresas relacionadas: BMW