Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Alemania
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Felicity Lawrence, Guardian [UK]
The government will face a challenge from unions tomorrow over the impact of migration on Labour's core working-class voters… The Guardian has obtained submissions made to government by the leading unions which catalogue the replacement of traditional...
Autor(a): Observatoire sur la Responsibilite Societale des Entreprises (ORSE)
[Full list of companies with international framework agreements, with links to full text of most of them]: Quebecor, VolkerWessels, France Telecom, National Australia Bank, Staedler, Euradius, Nampak, Royal Bam, Securitas, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Portugal...
- También se encuentra en: 59 Intl. Framework Agreements between companies & unions - survey & recommendations by ORSE
- Empresas relacionadas: Accor AngloGold Ashanti Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Arcelor Mittal Ballast Nedam BMW Bosch Carrefour Chiquita Club Med DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Danone EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF Endesa (part of Enel) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Euradius Faber-Castell Falck Fonterra France Telecom (now Orange) Freudenberg GEA Group H&M Hochtief IKEA Impregilo ISS Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Leoni AG Lukoil Merloni Elettrodomestici (part of Indesit Company) Metro Group National Australia Bank Norske Skog OTE Portugal Telecom Prym PSA Peugeot-Citroën Quebecor RAG Rheinmetall Rhodia Royal BAM SCA Securitas AB Group Skanska SKF Stabilo Staedler Telefónica Veidekke VolkerWessels Volkswagen
Autor(a): Economist [UK]
These days very few serious businessmen will say publicly either that climate change is not happening or that it is not worth tackling…Big emitters [of CO2] are beginning to price carbon into their investment plans, and to alter them accordingly.....
Today, the environmental and development organisation Germanwatch raised a complaint against the Volkswagen Corporation. Germanwatch accuses the company of violating the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises...further OECD complaints against...
- También se encuentra en: Germanwatch files OECD Guidelines complaint against Volkswagen over climate change impacts
- Empresas relacionadas: BMW DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Volkswagen
Autor(a): Stephen Mulvey, BBC News
The unveiling of the European Commission's plan to cut CO2 emissions from cars opens a new phase of a lobbying war between the motor industry and environmentalists... [Automakers] are now only being asked to reach emissions of 130g/km... In fact, some...
Autor(a): Jeff Mason, Reuters
Environmentalists and industry clashed on Tuesday over plans by the European Commission to set new limits on car emissions, which auto manufacturers called too costly and activists said were too lax... [The] European Automobile Manufacturers...
- También se encuentra en: Environmentalists call EU plans to restrict cars' carbon emissions too lax - auto firms say plans will be too costly
- Empresas relacionadas: BMW DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Fiat (part of Fiat Chrysler) Renault
Autor(a): Douglas G. Cogan, Investor Responsibility Resource Center, for Ceres
This report is the first comprehensive measurement of how 100 leading global companies are preparing and positioning themselves to face these challenges [from climate change]. It pays particular attention to the job that corporate executives and board...
- También se encuentra en: Ceres ranks 100 global companies on climate change strategies - BP, DuPont receive top scores, while Newmont, ExxonMobil, Sempra Energy & Nissan lag
- Empresas relacionadas: ABB Abitibi-Consolidated AES Air France KLM Air Products Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Altria American Electric Power Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anglo American Apache Arch Coal Archer Daniels Midland BASF Bayer BHP Billiton BMW BP Bunge Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Calpine Chevron Cinergy (now Duke Energy) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Devon Energy Dominion Resources Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Edison International El Paso Energy Entergy Exelon ExxonMobil FedEx FirstEnergy Ford Foundation Coal FPL Group General Electric General Mills General Motors Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Goldman Sachs Hess Corporation Hitachi Honda ICI International Paper John Deere JPMorgan Chase Marathon Oil MeadWestvaco Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Mittal Steel (part of Arcelor Mittal) Monsanto (part of Bayer) Murphy Oil Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Nippon Steel Nissan Nucor Occidental Petroleum Peabody Energy PepsiCo PG&E Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) PPG Praxair Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Rio Tinto Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Sempra Energy Shell Siemens Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) Tesoro Total Toyota TXU Unilever United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies UPS Valero Energy Volkswagen Weyerhaeuser Williams Companies Xcel Energy