Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Laurie Goodstein, New York Times
After passionate debate over how best to help break the deadlock between Israel and the Palestinians, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) voted on Friday at its general convention to divest from three companies that it says supply Israel with equipment...
- También se encuentra en: USA: Presbyterian Church to divest holdings in Caterpillar, HP, Motorola over use of their equipment in Israeli occupation of Palestine
- Empresas relacionadas: Caterpillar HP (Hewlett-Packard) Motorola
Autor(a): RIA Novosti
...As boycotts of Russian vodka spread across the globe in protest over new Russian laws on homosexuality, US gay rights activists warn the campaign could be the first stage in a broader drive targeting Russia’s economy and image with the Sochi Winter...
- También se encuentra en: Russia: US gay rights activists boycott Stolichnaya vodka over controversial Russian laws on homosexuals; some call for boycott of Sochi Olympics sponsors
- Empresas relacionadas: Caterpillar Coca-Cola EY (Ernst & Young) Holiday Inn (part of InterContinental Hotels) Hyatt Marriott McDonald's Procter & Gamble Sheraton (part of Starwood Hotels) Visa Inc.
Autor(a): We Divest
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited TIAA-CREF to respond. TIAA-CREF declined to respond] On...July 16th at TIAA-CREF offices in over a dozen cities...[in the USA], human rights advocates protested the retirement giant’s investments in...
McDonald's...refused to open a branch in a West Bank Jewish settlement, the company said Thursday, adding a prominent name to an international movement to boycott Israel's settlements...[A s]pokeswoman for McDonald's Israel, said...the chain refused...
Autor(a): Sunnivie Brydum, Advocate.com (USA)
The Boy Scouts of America's halfway ban on openly gay members…wasn't enough to keep former corporate supporter Caterpillar on board…"We have inclusive policies here at Caterpillar Inc., and the foundation abides by those," Pott told the AP. "We just...
- Empresas relacionadas: Caterpillar
Autor(a): Margaret Jungk, UN Working Group on business and human rights, in Huffington Post Blog
On May 23, McDonald's shareholders will vote on a resolution requesting that the company identify and publicly report its human rights impacts. The resolution...requests that McDonald's performs...'human rights due diligence' in their operations, and...
- Áreas detalladas: 2013 Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG Restaurants & Bars Statements by individual Working Group members
- Empresas relacionadas: Caterpillar Chevron Coca-Cola Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Halliburton McDonald's Shell Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Autor(a): UN Working Group on business & human rights
[Recent] shareholder resolutions [encouraging companies to identify & address human rights impacts] represent a growing acknowledgement among investors that business responsibilities extend beyond short-term profits, and that social issues can...
Autor(a): The Caterpillar Foundation
The Resource Foundation (TRF) and the Caterpillar Foundation announce a $3 million partnership to reach more than 11,000 children in Latin America and the Caribbean over three years, beginning in January 2013. Through a regional strategy targeting...
- También se encuentra en: Ten Latin American countries will receive funds from Carterpillar through Resource Foundation to foster education, gender equity
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on Children
- Empresas relacionadas: Caterpillar
- Áreas detalladas: Company responses re lawsuit against SEC over final rule accompanying section 1502 of Dodd-Frank Act
- Las siguientes empresas no respondieron: Caterpillar