Casa matriz en China
China Exim website: http://english.eximbank.gov.cn
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Intl. Confederation of Free Trade Unions (ICFTU)
[Updated Jan 2005] The database has been compiled by the ICFTU, based on publicly available information. It is a database of companies which appear, from the information available, to have some form of relationship with Burma...This list is not...
- Áreas detalladas: Chinese investment overseas Other issues Southeast Asia
- Empresas relacionadas: 3M Abercrombie & Kent Acer Aditya Birla Group Adventures Abroad Air Canada Air China Air France KLM Airbus Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Amer Aon APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines) Aptech Bangkok Bank Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Ben Line Agencies Berli Jucker Bernas BJ Services Blue Mountain BlueScope Cambrian Caterpillar Cathay Pacific Celio CHC Chengda Chevalier Chia Khim Lee China Academy of Telecommunication Technology China Airlines China CAMC Engineering China Exim China Metallurgical (MCC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Telecom Chiyoda Coles Group Cosco CP (Charoen Pokphand) Crédit Agricole Daewoo International (part of Posco) Davis Langdon DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diethelm Keller DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dongfeng Motor Downer Edi East Asiatic Company Electricité et Eaux de Madagascar Eni Esri UK First Cabin Fortinet Fritz Werner Company Fuji Heavy Industries GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Garuda Indonesia General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hagemeyer Hapag-Lloyd Group Hazama Hitachi Hitchins Hutchison Whampoa Hyosung Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group IHC Caland Indian Airlines Indian Oil Corporation Inetol Headwear Ingersoll-Rand Intergraph International Finerhandel International Hardwood Flooring International SOS Italthai (Italian-Thai Development Public Company) Itochu Ivanhoe Mines (now Turquoise Hill Resources) Japan Airlines Jardine Matheson Jet Gold JFE Kajima Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kmart (part of Sears) KMC Oiltools KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Korea East-West Power (part of Korea Electric Power) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea United Pharm Leeward Capital Leica Geosystems Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Lexmark LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) LightPointe Lloyd's of London Lonely Planet Louis Dreyfus LSG Sky Chefs Lufthansa Majuko Malaysia Airlines MAN Marubeni Michelin Midas Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) MMC Nera Nestlé Network Equipment Technologies NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Nippon Koei Nippon Oil Nishimatsu Construction Nissei Noble Caledonia OCBC Bank OCS Okaya Omega Watches (part of Swatch) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) Otis (part of United Technologies) Pansea Hotels & Resorts Pertamina Petronas PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Qantas Airways Ranbaxy Laboratories Rheinmetall Robbins Timber Rolls-Royce plc Samsung Schenker Schindler Schlumberger Schneider Electric Sea Containers Senao Shangri-La Hotel Shin Siemens Singapore Petroleum Sinopec Snamprogetti (part of Eni) Sojitz Solvay SriLankan Airlines State Bank of India Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Wah Suzuki Swatch Swift (co-operative) Telekom Malaysia Texchem Thai Airways International Thomas Cook Total Toyota Ukrspetsexport UMW United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) Van de Stadt Waagner-Biro Willis Zhejiang Orient Holding ZTE
Autor(a): Megan Rowling, BBC
Environmental organisations have warned that major banks may be contravening their environmental and social policies by helping to finance controversial projects indirectly...Recently, they sounded the alarm over a US$1 billion bond sold to...
Autor(a): Ben Schiller, Open Democracy
[China's] model of international development is of increasing concern to NGOs, international financial institutions and Western companies trying to improve transparency and human rights, and develop “capacity” in poor countries. The worry is that...
- Áreas detalladas: Chinese investment overseas Environmental issues Extractives, including oil and mines Latin American region
- Empresas relacionadas: China Exim China International Water & Electric (CWE) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Sinopec
Autor(a): Action Aid, Amnesty International, CAFOD, Christian Aid, The Corner House, Friends of the Earth, Global Witness, New Economics Foundation, Tax Justice Network, WWF
[refers to ABN Amro, Aviva, Barclays, Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole), China Development Bank, China Import Export Bank, Commerzbank, Crédit Agricole, Credit Suisse First Boston, Deutsche Bank, Espirito Santo, Goldman Sachs, Henderson Global Investors...
- También se encuentra en: "Finance Sector Profiting from Poverty, Environmental Damage and Human Rights Abuses", says report by Amnesty Intl., Global Witness, New Economics Foundation & 7 other NGOs
- Empresas relacionadas: ABN Amro Aviva Barclays Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) China Development Bank China Exim Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Goldman Sachs HSBC KBC KPMG Lloyds Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Munich Re Nationwide Building Society Natixis Royal Bank of Scotland Standard Chartered Swiss Re
Autor(a): Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA)
The Taking Stock report focuses on identifying the key investment themes which investors should be evaluating in order to analyze environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues relevant to the largest and highest impact sectors in Asia...banks,...
- También se encuentra en: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA) & IFC report highlights key themes by sector for analysis of Asian companies' environmental, social & governance performance
- Áreas detalladas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Empresas relacionadas: ABN Amro adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Bank Negara Indonesia Banpu BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BYD Celestica Cemex China Exim China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Debenhams Dell Flextronics Ford GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Gap Gold Peak Grameen Bank H&M Henan Rebecca Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Huawei Technologies IBM IKEA ING Intel Jabil Circuit Jaya Tiasa JPMorgan Chase Kingfisher Kookmin Bank Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Luen Thai NEC New Look Newmont (formerly Newmont Goldcorp) Nike ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Patagonia Pentland Group PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Polo Ralph Lauren Posco PTT Rabobank Reebok (part of adidas) Rimbunan Hijau Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury's Sanmina-SCI Sharp Shenhua Group Siam Cement Sinar Mas Group Sinopec Solectron Sony Stora Enso Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) UPM Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Yanzhou Coal Yue Yuen
Autor(a): Ali Askouri, Sudan Tribune
Three people were killed and more than fifty wounded in attack carried out by pro governmental militia in Merowe dam area in northern Sudan... The conflict between the dam authority and the affected people is about the resettlement places. Whereas the...
Autor(a): Andrew Newton, Ethical Corporation
Critics fear that China’s state-owned banks will assume the same role in finance that China National Oil Company and its state-owned brethren have done in oil production, venturing to finance projects and corporations that western banks with their...
A new report...by BankTrack...and Friends of the Earth US...finds that only two of China’s ten most important banks -- China Development Bank (CDB) and the Export-Import Bank of China (Chexim) -- have publicly-disclosed environmental policies. Both...
- Áreas detalladas: African region Chinese investment overseas Construction, including dam-building Environmental issues Extractives, including oil and mines Southeast Asia
- Empresas relacionadas: Agricultural Bank of China Bank of America Bank of China China Construction Bank China Development Bank China Exim Citigroup Goldman Sachs HSBC Royal Bank of Scotland