Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en Países Bajos
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Friends of the Earth
The privatization of water sources around the world is a growing problem. Water is a basic human right...Rather than reducing poverty, water privatization often means that the poorest families are no longer able to afford clean water. [refers to Suez,...
Autor(a): Louise Fréchette, UN Deputy Secretary-General; Juan Somavia, Director-General of the ILO; Peter Piot, Executive Director of UNAIDS
The experiences of companies such as De Beers, Debswana [joint venture de Beers & govt. of Botswana], DaimlerChrysler, VW [Volkswagen], Anglo Gold and Heineken have proved efficient and effective, and can serve as inspiration for other companies.....
- Empresas relacionadas: Heineken
The partnership brings the U.N.-backed Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria together with the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS -- which currently includes almost 130 international businesses...Nine companies pledged to use their...
Autor(a): Natras, N., University of Cape Town, Neilson, T., Bery, P., Mistry, N., Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Sievers, S.E., Columbia University
[PDF] A framework for analysis of the impact of HIV/AIDS on business and the benefits of direct company action in the global response. [refers to Standard Chartered, DaimlerChrysler, Eskom, Heineken, BP, Anglo American, Viacom, MAC Cosmetics]
Autor(a): Kees van Tilburg, Chairman of Dutch Roundtable on Business and Human Rights
The Round Table is a forum where both Dutch multinationals as well as the Dutch Section of Amnesty International are represented...Companies represented now in the Round Table are: ABN AMRO Bank, Akzo Nobel, C&A Nederland, Heineken International,...
Autor(a): CARE International in Cambodia
This report documents the private sector partnership between the NGO CARE Cambodia and the brewery Heineken...The partnership began with the implementation of the Selling Beer Safely project to help contribute to the improved health, general well-being...
- También se encuentra en: Asia: Campaign spotlights health dangers to young women promoting major beer brands
- Empresas relacionadas: Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Bass (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Beck's (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Budweiser (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Carlsberg Breweries Foster's Heineken InBev (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) San Miguel Beer (part of San Miguel Corporation) San Miguel Corporation Stella Artois (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev)
Autor(a): F&C Asset Management & UBS
[refers to Anglo American, AngloGold Ashanti, AstraZeneca, AVI Group, BMW, BP, Chevron, Colgate-Palmolive, DaimlerChrysler, Dell, GlaxoSmithKline, Heineken, IBM, JD Group, Lafarge, Lonmin, Merck, Nedcor (now Nedbank), Procter & Gamble, Standard...
- También se encuentra en: Steps companies can take to manage impact of HIV/AIDS in Brazil, Russia, India, China
- Empresas relacionadas: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti AstraZeneca BMW BP Chevron Colgate-Palmolive DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell GlaxoSmithKline Heineken IBM Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Lonmin Merck Nedbank Procter & Gamble Standard Chartered UBS Unilever Xstrata (part of Glencore)