Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Todas las noticias
Argentina: Foro empresarial destaca temas centrales para los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible en los que las empresas están aportando
Autor(a): Punto Noticias
“Gobiernos, empresas y ONGs se vincularon en Foro sobre responsabilidad social” – 3 de noviembre de 2017...
Autor(a): Tory Oliveira, Carta Capital (Brazil)
"Empresas saem do armário e adotam políticas voltadas para LGBTs- Fórum reúne mais de 50 corporações em prol da inclusão. No Brasil, 61% dos funcionários LGBT temem se assumir ", 17 de agosto de 2017...
Autor(a): David Gelles, Landon Thomas Jr., Andrew Ross Sorkin & Kate Kellyaug, NY Times (USA)
On Tuesday, Indra Nooyi, the chief executive of PepsiCo, joined a call with other prominent corporate chieftains who...had agreed to advise...Trump. A rebellion was brewing. Along with other business leaders, [she]...watched with bafflement over the...
- También se encuentra en: Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Empresas relacionadas: General Motors IBM Intel Merck PepsiCo Under Armour
Autor(a): Travis M. Andrews, The Washington Post (USA)
"Houston oil executives join Dallas business leaders in denouncing Texas ‘bathroom bill’", 1 August 2017...
Autor(a): Dominic Rushe, The Guardian (UK)
Two of the US's biggest business leaders, Tesla founder Elon Musk and Disney's Robert Iger, have quit Trump's high-powered business advisory panel after the president pressed ahead with plans to pull out of the Paris climate accord...The two defections...
Autor(a): Daniel Victor, The New York Times (USA)
Soon after President Trump announced that the United States would back out of the Paris climate accord, several large companies based in the United States that had supported the international pact said they were disappointed by the decision and would...
- También se encuentra en: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Empresas relacionadas: Amazon.com Apple Cargill Facebook General Electric Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) IBM Microsoft Peabody Energy Tesla Motors Twitter Uber Walt Disney