Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Dominic Rushe, The Guardian (UK)
Two of the US's biggest business leaders, Tesla founder Elon Musk and Disney's Robert Iger, have quit Trump's high-powered business advisory panel after the president pressed ahead with plans to pull out of the Paris climate accord...The two defections...
Autor(a): Daniel Victor, The New York Times (USA)
Soon after President Trump announced that the United States would back out of the Paris climate accord, several large companies based in the United States that had supported the international pact said they were disappointed by the decision and would...
- También se encuentra en: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Empresas relacionadas: Amazon.com Apple Cargill Facebook General Electric Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) IBM Microsoft Peabody Energy Tesla Motors Twitter Uber Walt Disney
Autor(a): Ethan Wolff-Mann, Yahoo Finance (USA)
"Here's how CEOs reacted to Trump's exit from Paris climate agreement," 1 June 2017...
Autor(a): Lilianne Ploumen, Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
"Speech minister Ploumen on international business and human rights", 19 April 2017...
- También se encuentra en: Business, civic freedoms and human rights defenders: Which developments and ideas did we put in the spotlight?
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on National Action Plans Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Empresas relacionadas: ABN Amro adidas General Electric IBM Natural Fruit Nike S Group Tiffany Unilever
Autor(a): NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- También se encuentra en: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Empresas relacionadas: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman PAE (see Pacific Architects and Engineers) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
Autor(a): Jena McGregor, The Washington Post (USA)
“The Cost Of Silence: Why More CEOs Are Speaking Out In The Trump Era”, 21 Feb 2017 ...
Colombia: Veinte empresas de la Asociación Nacional de Empresarios se comprometerían con acciones para recuperar zonas en conflicto
Autor(a): La República (Colombia)
“Andi reúne a 20 empresas para recuperar zonas de conflicto” – 25 de enero de 2017...