Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Response rate: 0%
(click here for an explanation)
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Gwladys Fouche and Joachim Dagenborg, Reuters
The ethics panel that decides which firms Norway's $800-billion wealth fund should avoid should lose its independence and become part of the central bank, a report said, a shift critics said would undermine the fund's ethical strategy. The report by a...
- También se encuentra en: Norway: Report by govt.-funded commission recommends that the ethical panel that advises Norway's oil fund's investments should lose its independence
- Empresas relacionadas: Boeing Lockheed Martin Philip Morris International Walmart
Autor(a): Ministry of Finance (Norway)
The American compan[ies] Alliant Techsystems...and...Lockheed Martin...were excluded from the [govt. pension] Fund in 2005 due to their production of cluster munitions...[T]he Council on Ethics stated that the companies no longer produce cluster...
Autor(a): Richard Milne, Financial Times
As [Norway's Oil Fund] grows ever greater in size...critics of its approach to ownership are growing...“I don’t think the fund has kept up to speed. You have a responsibility to be a responsible investor. Therefore, human rights need to have a bigger...
Autor(a): Rupert Neate, Guardian (UK)
The Cook Islands hopes to transform itself...by sending robots to the sea floor to collect minerals...[T]he...finance minister...said...that it could transform the nation into one of the richest in the world...[E]nvironmentalists warn mining could...
Autor(a): Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our fourth PMSC Bulletin. To assist those interested in private military & security companies (PMSCs) and their impacts on human rights, we publish this bulletin semi-annually to highlight key developments reported by NGOs, governments,...
- También se encuentra en: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) DynCorp lawsuits (re Colombia & Ecuador)
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Empresas relacionadas: Academi (formerly Blackwater) Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Amazon.com BAE Systems Blue Mountain CACI DynCorp Engility (formerly part of L-3 Communications) G4S General Dynamics ISS Lockheed Martin Nestlé Saracen Intl. Securitas AB Group Sterling Corporate Services
Autor(a): Marjorie Censer & Jim Tankersley, Washington Post
At a time of national debate about women’s struggle to land top corporate jobs, an unlikely industry is leading the change in the executive suite: defense contractors, where three of the biggest firms are now led by women. General Dynamics, BAE Systems...
Autor(a): Jose Luis Gomez del Prado, for Global Research
The new security industry of private companies moves large quantities of weapons and military equipment. It provides services for military operations recruiting former militaries as civilians to carry out passive or defensive security. However, these...
- También se encuentra en: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) DynCorp lawsuits (re Colombia & Ecuador) Mostrar másMostrar menos
- Áreas detalladas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace
- Empresas relacionadas: BAE Systems Blackwater Boeing BP CACI Deutsche Bank DynCorp Goldman Sachs Jeppesen (part of Boeing) L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Lockheed Martin Meteoric Tactical Solutions MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) Shell Triple Canopy Unity Resources Group Xe (formerly Blackwater)
Autor(a): Responsible Sourcing Network
[Refers to Advanced Micro Devices (ADM), AIM Metals & Alloys, Alpha, American Mitsuba, AngloGold Ashanti, Apple, Asahi Pretec, AT&T, AVX, Banro, Best Buy, Boeing, BorgWarner, Cartier (part of Richemont), Chrysler, Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, Delphi,...
- También se encuentra en: Report finds information & communication industry makes progress eliminating conflict minerals from supply chain while other industries remain behind
- Empresas relacionadas: Advanced Micro Devices Alpha Natural Resources AngloGold Ashanti Apple AT&T AVX Banro Best Buy BlackBerry Boeing BorgWarner Bosch Cartier (part of Richemont) Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Cisco Systems Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Delphi Denso Dollar General Flextronics Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Freeport-McMoRan Freudenberg Gécamines General Electric General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) Home Depot Hon Hai Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hunan Nonferrous Metals Group Intel J.C. Penney Kemet Lockheed Martin Lowe's Malaysia Smelting Medtronic Metalor Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Motorola Solutions Nissan Nokia Panasonic PricewaterhouseCoopers Richemont Royal Philips Electronics Sandvik Sears Signet Jewelers Sony Target Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture China Molybdenum, BHR Partners, Gécamines) Tiffany Toshiba Toyota Traxys ULBA Verizon Visteon Volkswagen Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Yazaki
- Áreas detalladas: Company responses re lawsuit against SEC over final rule accompanying section 1502 of Dodd-Frank Act
- Las siguientes empresas no respondieron: Lockheed Martin