Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en China
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): compiled by Human Rights Watch
Beginning in September 2007, Human Rights Watch wrote to all 12 “TOP” Olympic sponsors to encourage them to address human rights abuses taking place as a result of the Beijing Games, with targeted and achievable asks... Excerpts from the companies’...
- También se encuentra en: China: Human Rights Watch calls on Olympic sponsors to take steps to fulfill their human rights policies
- Empresas relacionadas: Atos (formerly Atos Origin) Coca-Cola Eastman Kodak General Electric John Hancock Financial Services (part of Manulife Financial) Johnson & Johnson Lenovo Manulife Financial Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Microsoft NBC (part of Comcast) Omega Watches (part of Swatch) Panasonic Samsung Swatch Visa Inc. Vivendi
Autor(a): Ilan Greenberg, New York Times Magazine
Dream for Darfur...has...[as its] goal to convince China’s government that the Games are imperiled unless it halts its support for Sudan’s regime... Dream for Darfur asks that the major sponsors like McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Microsoft and Volkswagen...
GREENGUARD Environmental Institute will extend its toxic chemical emission certification beyond the construction industry to computers and other electronics equipment. The nonprofit...certifies more than 150,000 building and furnishing products and...
- Empresas relacionadas: Lenovo
Autor(a): Mei Fong, Wall Street Journal
The violent clashes in Tibet and western China are causing Olympic sponsors to evaluate how they can protect their investment in the coming Games here, without appearing to undermine China's government. Lenovo Group Ltd., Coca-Cola Co., McDonald's...
Autor(a): Greenpeace International
The Sony Vaio TZ11 notebook, the Sony Ericsson T650i mobile phone and the Sony Ericsson P1i PDA come out on top in Greenpeace's "Searching for Greener Electronics" survey, released today at CeBIT. But, the race for a green electronic product has not...
- También se encuentra en: Sony phone & laptop are greenest IT products, but latest Greenpeace electronics survey says industry has far to go
- Empresas relacionadas: Acer Apple Asus Creative Technology Dell Ericsson Fujitsu Fujitsu Siemens (part of Fujitsu) Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Matsushita (now Panasonic) Microsoft Mio Technology Motorola Nintendo Nokia Palm Panasonic Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) Samsung Sharp Siemens Sony Sony Ericsson (joint venture Sony & Ericsson) Toshiba
The Computer Recycling Programme in Hong Kong, jointly funded and organized by 20 local and international computer equipment suppliers...[recycles] desktop and notebook computers, monitors, scanners and other accessories including hard disks, mouse...