Marks & Spencer
Casa matriz en Reino Unido
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Anna Sophie Gross, Uki Goñi and Bibi van der Zee, The Guardian
"Tesco and M&S likely to have soya linked to deforestation in supply chains", 5 Oct 2019...
Autor(a): Shaun Turton, Nikkei Asian Review
Supplier lists disclosed by clothing companies and reviewed by the Nikkei Asian Review revealed several well-known brands sourcing from factories inside two industrial zones that, according to the U.N, are owned by military conglomerate Myanmar...
Autor(a): Katherine Steiner-Dicks, Ethical Corporation
"‘We know most global companies have modern slavery in their supply chains’", 6 Aug 2019...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Empresas relacionadas: "S Group" Argos (part of Home Retail Group) ASDA (part of Walmart) ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) ASOS Barry Callebaut Bavaria (part of SABMiller) Cargill Heineken Home Retail Group Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Rabobank Sainsbury's SNS Reaal Tesco Tony's Chocoloney Travis Perkins Vedanta Resources Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Wickes
Autor(a): Labour Behind the Label & Clean Clothes Campaign
Labour Behind the Label and Clean Clothes Campaign invited 32 brands to respond to their living wage survey, to update their study into brand progress towards payment of a living wage. The responses are attached. ...
- También se encuentra en: Tailored Wages 2019: Surveys show major global clothing brands failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
- Empresas relacionadas: adidas Amazon.com ASOS Boohoo C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Missguided Monsoon Accessorize New Look Next Nike Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Sainsbury's Tchibo Tesco Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Zalando SE
Autor(a): Davin Sen, Khmer Times
"No show by W&D management at meeting with workers", 8 March 2019...
- También se encuentra en: Cambodia: Garment factories fire 1000+ workers after mass strikes over seniority payment
- Empresas relacionadas: Marks & Spencer W & D (Cambodia)
Autor(a): Human Rights Watch
"Bangladesh: Investigate Dismissals of Protesting Workers", 5 March 2019...
- También se encuentra en: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Empresas relacionadas: Aldi Esprit H&M KiK Lidl Mango Marks & Spencer Matalan Next Takko Tchibo Tesco VF Corp Walmart