ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en India
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Matthew Jones & Khozem Merchant, Financial Times
Oil & Natural Gas Corp, the Indian state-owned group...yesterday concluded negotiations in London to acquire a 25 per cent stake in the Greater Nile Oil Project from Talisman Energy of Canada...Mr Buckee [Talisman's CEO] has in the past been...
Autor(a): U.N. Integrated Regional Information Networks
Canadian oil company Talisman Energy on Wednesday announced the sale of its Sudanese oil interests...to ONGC Videsh Ltd, a subsidiary of India's national oil company...Talisman has come under fire from human rights groups, which have argued that the...
- También se encuentra en: "Talisman [Energy] may be leaving Sudan, but critics aren’t planning to forgive and forget"
- Empresas relacionadas: ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Talisman (part of Repsol)
Autor(a): Georgette Gagnon, independent human rights consultant; Audrey Macklin, University of Toronto; Penelope Simons, University of Toronto
This paper examines the existing governance gap in the accountability of TNCs for violations of international human rights and humanitarian law associated with their extraterritorial operations. It assesses the adequacy of efforts at self-regulation...
- También se encuentra en: Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan)
- Empresas relacionadas: BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) EY (Ernst & Young) Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC) OMV ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Petronas Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Shell Sudapet Talisman (part of Repsol) Total
Autor(a): Human Rights Watch
The Sudanese government's efforts to control oilfields in the war-torn south have resulted in the displacement of hundreds of thousands of civilians, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Foreign oil companies operating in Sudan have been...
Autor(a): Supratim Mukherjee, Asia Times
Government and business interests in India, Myanmar and South Korea are crowing over a giant gas discovery in the Arakan Sea...Opposition to the Shwe Prospect has begun already. [refers to Daewoo, Korea Gas Corporation, Oil and Natural Gas Commission ...
Autor(a): EarthRights International
In EarthRights International’s (ERI) view, an alarming number of similarities already exist between the Yadana Pipeline and the proposed Shwe Pipeline. If nothing is done, it appears likely that history will repeat itself. Forced labor and human...
Autor(a): Eric Reeves, Smith College [USA]
...the central purpose of the divestment campaign must be to force these complicit companies to suspend all business and commercial activities in Khartoum until the genocide in Darfur ends and a final peace agreement with the people of southern Sudan...
- También se encuentra en: Darfur, Southern Sudan, and the Moral Imperative of (Equity) Divestment: Which companies and nations are propping up the Khartoum regime?
- Empresas relacionadas: ABB Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Goldman Sachs Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC) MiG ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Petronas Siemens Tatneft TIAA-CREF Trafigura Beheer