PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen)
Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Rina Chandran, Thompson Reuters Foundation
Three years after the Rana Plaza disaster in Bangladesh that killed more than 1,100 factory workers, the rights and safety of workers are in greater focus, but progress in fixing problems in the supply chain is slow, experts and activists say...More...
- También se encuentra en: 3 years on from Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - little improvements in health & safety conditions Alliance for Bangladesh Workers Safety Rana Plaza two years on: Progress, but compensation and workers' rights still lacking The Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh Mostrar másMostrar menos
- Áreas detalladas: Rana Plaza building collapse, April 2013 The Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - one year on
- Empresas relacionadas: Associated British Foods C&A H&M Inditex PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen)
Global Brands Group, in its capacity as a PVH licensee, sources footwear from the Lide factory. All PVH licensees are required to adhere to our Code of Conduct, “A Shared Commitment,” which includes the right to freedom of association and collective...
- También se encuentra en: China: About 50 labour activists detained by authorities, 7 criminally detained among which 5 were charged & sentenced
- Esta es la respuesta de las siguientes empresas: Calvin Klein (part of PVH) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen)
Autor(a): India Committee of the Netherlands
...[T]he conditions under which...young migrant women work are appalling, sometimes even amounting to modern day slavery. Wages in the industry largely meet the official minimum wage standard, but are too low to add up to a decent living wage. Migr...
« Des marques de vêtements incitent le Mexique à se conformer aux recommandations de l'OIT », 1er octobre 2015...