Casa matriz en Japón
The Panasonic brand is owned by Panasonic Corp., which was known as Matsushita Electric Industrial until October 2008.
Todas las noticias
Panasonic strongly supports the Olympic and Paralympic Movement ideal of promoting a peaceful society and the preservation of human dignity through sports. In our business activities, we aim to treat all our stakeholders with the maximum degree of...
- También se encuentra en: Brazil: Concerns around restrictions on freedom of expression during the Olympics, sponsors comment
- Esta es la respuesta de las siguientes empresas: Panasonic
Autor(a): US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- También se encuentra en: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Empresas relacionadas: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
English translation approved by Panasonic. The original Japanese response can be downloaded below....
- Empresas relacionadas: Panasonic