Casa matriz en Estados Unidos
Staples website: http://www.staples.com
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Alexia Fernández Campbell, Vox
Many of America’s largest businesses and corporations have been vocal in their support for government policies meant to curb carbon emissions,...[however] a smaller number of businesses — mostly US manufacturers and coal companies — have fiercely...
Autor(a): Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Empresas relacionadas: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto (part of Bayer) Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
Autor(a): Ucilia Wang & Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"What businesses want Trump to know about climate change," 23 Nov 2016...
Estados Unidos: 28 empresas firman acuerdo “Promesa de igualdad en el pago” para las mujeres trabajadoras
“Amazon, PepsiCo y 28 empresas más firman Acuerdo para hacer frente a la brecha salarial”...
Autor(a): Becky Dempsey, GreenBiz
More than 700 sustainability executives are set to convene next month in Arizona to discuss the trends, tools and technologies needed to move their companies toward a more sustainable future, energized by the climate goals set last month by the Paris...
- Áreas detalladas: Mitigation
- Empresas relacionadas: 21st Century Fox 3M Baxter International Best Buy Boeing Campbell Soup Dell Dow Chemical Facebook Gap Genentech General Motors Kimberly-Clark Land O'Lakes McDonald's McKinsey Ralph Lauren Sealed Air Siemens Sodexo Staples Starbucks Steelcase Target Tiffany VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management
"Obama slams Staples, big companies on healthcare: 'Shame on them'", ...
- Empresas relacionadas: Staples
Autor(a): City News Service (USA)
[A] 66-year-old man was awarded $26 million by a jury that found he was discriminated against and harassed based upon his age by his supervising managers at Staples…Bobby Dean Nickel, 64 when he lost his job, was hired by Corporate Express in August of...