Miembro del Pacto Global de la ONU
Casa matriz en China
Todas las noticias
Autor(a): Kalyan Kumar, International Business Times
Canada’s British Columbia has bagged its first energy project in export liquefied natural gas and paved way for Canada's efforts to hardsell its natural gas resources in key Asian markets. The ambitious Pacific North West LNG project, will be led by...
- También se encuentra en: Canada: Petronas-led "Pacific North West LNG project" - impacts on indigenous rights, environment
- Empresas relacionadas: Indian Oil Corporation Sinopec
Autor(a): EITI International Secretariat
Chinese companies operating in the 48 EITI implementing countries are…required to disclose information in accordance with the EITI Standard. This includes information about how much they pay to the governments…it also includes oil and mining production...
- También se encuentra en: Report finds Chinese companies willing to disclose financial information (e.g. payments to govts) according to EITI Standard
- Áreas detalladas: African region Chinese investment overseas Extractives, including oil and mines Latin American region Other issues Other regions Southeast Asia
- Empresas relacionadas: China Metallurgical (MCC) China Minmetals China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Nonferrous Metal Mining China Railway Construction CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Sinochem Sinopec Zijin
Autor(a): Beth Walker, chinadialogue
Sudan’s civil war and American sanctions against Khartoum in the 1990s opened the oilfields to China and India...But the political turmoil and bloodshed over the division of Africa’s largest country… Indian and Chinese large multinational corporations...
- También se encuentra en: Sudan: Interview with Luke Patey on how Chinese & Indian oil companies are learning to behave more responsibly in the region after civil war
- Áreas detalladas: African region Chinese investment overseas Environmental issues Extractives, including oil and mines
- Empresas relacionadas: China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Sinopec
Autor(a): Friends of Earth & BankTrack
This study presents seven case studies of Chinese bank financing for overseas investments: China Development Bank’s financing of the Stanari coal project in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Golden Veroleum palm oil plantation in Liberia and APP in Indonesia...
- También se encuentra en: "Going Out, But Going Green? Assessing the Implementation of China's Green Credit Guidelines overseas"
- Áreas detalladas: Chinese investment overseas
- Empresas relacionadas: Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Bank of China China Construction Bank China Development Bank China Merchants Bank China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Railway Construction Dongfang Electric Petroecuador Sinar Mas Group Sinohydro Sinopec Tongling Nonferrous Metals
Autor(a): Sarah Childress and Lu Olkowski, Frontline
'Podcast: what's the moral cost of doing business today?', 19 Nov 2014:...In recent years, we’ve seen a great shift in the business world towards corporate social responsibility. But what does that really mean?...How responsible should companies be for...