Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Jim Armitage, Independent (UK)
...Philip Morris is suing Uruguay for increasing the size of the health warnings on cigarette packs, and for clamping down on tobacco companies’ use of sub-brands like Malboro Red, Gold, Blue or Green…which could give the impression some cigarettes are...
- Empresas relacionadas: Philip Morris International
Autor(a): Brook V Baker, Equlibri
Prime Minister Modi is promising to open India to more direct foreign investment and to further liberalize the Indian economy to make it easier for multinational corporations to operate there. To the dismay of health activists worldwide, the US...
- También se encuentra en: India: Health activists fear decreased access to medicines for the poor - as govt reviews intellectual property laws
- Empresas relacionadas: Bayer
Autor(a): Clark Gascoigne, Global Financial Integrity
The fraudulent misinvoicing of trade is hampering economic growth and potentially resulting in billions of U.S. dollars in lost tax revenue in Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Uganda, according to a new report...by Global Financial Integrity ...
- También se encuentra en: Report says trade mispricing robbing African countries billions that could be used for education, health & other vital social services
- Empresas relacionadas: Tullow Oil