Rentabilidad y Derechos Humanos
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
The human rights responsibilities of business in a changing world - 23 February 2017...
Autor(a): Boston Common Asset Management & 129 investors
"Investors Urge Banks to Support Re-routing Dakota Access Pipeline, Protect Water", 17 Feb 2017...
- También se encuentra en: USA: "Water protectors" leaving protest camp over Dakota Access Pipeline following govt. decision to grant permit USA: Investors call for respect for human rights by DAPL pipeline & due diligence on conflict minerals
- Empresas relacionadas: Boston Common Asset Mgmt. Storebrand
Autor(a): Sarah Brooks, International Service for Human Rights (ISHR)
"Business can and should ally with those defending human rights", 1 Feb 2017...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Empresas relacionadas: adidas FMO
Autor(a): Eric March, Upworthy
“A spice company CEO took a stand against bigotry. It turned out to be good for business”, 2 December 2016...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Empresas relacionadas: 3M Kellogg Vanguard
Autor(a): Oxfam and DCED (Donor Committee for Enterprise Development)
- También se encuentra en: Business models and their implications for human rights
- Empresas relacionadas: Cafédirect IKEA Unilever Walmart
Autor(a): Neil Irwin, New York Times
...To fix it, executives came up with what, for Walmart, counted as a revolutionary idea. This is, after all, a company famous for squeezing pennies so successfully that labor groups accuse it of depressing wages across the American economy. As an...
- Empresas relacionadas: Walmart
Autor(a): Mark P. Lagon and Katharine Nasielski, Freedom House
"Why Corporations Should Learn to Love Civic Activists", 23 Aug 2016...