Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): The Citizen (South Africa)
8 union members arrested at Optimum Coal Mine, NUM ‘concerned’ 16 May 2018...
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor(a): UNI Global Union
"First-ever agreement between Amazon and unions halts inhumane work hours in Italy", 23 May 2018...
- Empresas relacionadas: Amazon.com
Autor(a): Daniela Penha, Repórter Brasil (Brazil)
"Included in the dirty list, Cutrale still has farms certified with "good practice" seal-The Rainforest Alliance seal, one of the most important certifications, was awarded to farms belonging to Cutrale, a company caught using slave labor in 2013. The...
- Empresas relacionadas: Cutrale
Autor(a): Daily Times
[See here for the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre's coverage of the ongoing lawsuit against KiK in Dortmund, Germany.]...
- Empresas relacionadas: KiK
"Vaude praised for efforts to improve working conditions", 18 May 2018...
- Empresas relacionadas: Vaude
Autor(a): Emma Crates, The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Construction and the Modern Slavery Act: Tackling exploitation in the UK, May 2018...
- Áreas detalladas: Modern slavery
- Empresas relacionadas: Arcadis Balfour Beatty Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Harbin Power Engineering (HPE) (part of Harbin Power Equipment) Hewlett-Packard (see HP) IKEA Land Securities Lend Lease Marks & Spencer Mars Marshalls Sainsbury's Sir Robert McAlpine Skanska Tesco Unilever Vinci Walmart
Autor(a): Mary-Ann Russon, BBC News
Uber will give its European drivers access to medical cover and compensation for work-related injuries. The new protections include sick pay, parental leave and bereavement payments. Uber said it previously "focused too much on growth and not enough on...
- Empresas relacionadas: Uber