Trinidad & Tobago
Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): United Nations Development Programme
This report shows how entrepreneurs can serve the poor as clients and customers and can also include the poor as producers, employees and business owners. It gives many examples of firms that—by doing business with the poor—are generating profits,...
- También se encuentra en: « Les entreprises face aux défis de la pauvreté : Des stratégies gagnantes » - rapport du PNUD
- Áreas detalladas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Empresas relacionadas: ANZ Bank Aspen Pharmacare Ayala Danone FirstRand Group Huatai Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Manila Water (joint venture Ayala, Mitsubishi Corp. & United Utilities) Mitsubishi Group Nedbank (Nedcor) Procter & Gamble Sanofi Sekem United Utilities Votorantim
Autor(a): Richard Charan, Trinidad & Tobago Express
[Anil] Bickramdass, 38, a mechanical technician, was killed at the ArcelorMittal steel mill...while repairing a fault on the equipment which he had shut down. While between two steel claws used to compact rolls of steel wire, the machine activated and...
- Empresas relacionadas: ArcelorMittal
Autor(a): Ethical Corporation
[S]ince ...just three of the the 37 oil, gas and mining companies that have endorsed EITI have complied with the requirements to report on steps to meet its transparency requirements. These three companies are Shell, Chevron and StatoilHydro....
Autor(a): ILO International HIV/AIDS Workplace Education Programme
This report gives an insight into the overall SHARE programme, which has now been running for five years. It includes a special focus on the experiences and achievements of the pioneer country projects in Belize, Benin, Cambodia, Ghana, Guyana, India...
- Áreas detalladas: HIV/AIDS - an introduction
Autor(a): Lara Pickford-Gordon, Newsday [Trinidad & Tobago]
[T]he Public Services Association (PSA) said the Government and non-governmental bodies must “remain accountable to the people.” In a message for World AIDS Day, Public Services Association President Jennifer Baptiste-Primus said...[that] the process...
Autor(a): Publish What You Pay / Revenue Watch Institute
Twenty-one governments of resource-rich countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Central Asia have endorsed the initiative and the International Advisory Group (IAG) has developed many of the necessary guidelines, criteria, and governance...
- También se encuentra en: Publish What You Pay report examines progress on Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in the 21 countries that endorsed the agreement
- Empresas relacionadas: Chevron Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Petronas Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Talisman (part of Repsol)