Estándares internacionales: General
Related stories and components
Author: Harvard Business Review
“Una cadena de suministro más sostenible” – marzo/abril 2020...
- Related stories: Apple releases supply chain report - details findings on child labour & worker illness from n-hexane, remedial steps; pledges greater cooperation with Chinese NGOs
- Related in-depth areas: Implementation within supply chains Supply chain
- Related companies: adidas Apple Dell Hewlett-Packard (see HP) Nike
Human Rights at Sea calls for immediate end to exploitative recruitment fees for seafarers & fishers
Author: Human Rights at Sea
“Ending Exploitative Recruitment Fees for Seafarers and Fishers - Press Release”, 2 January 2020...
Middle East & N. Africa: Civil society criticises the evaluation of EU Association Agreements and their impact on socio-economic wellbeing in the region
A coalition of civil society organisations in the Middle East and North Africa have published a statement jointly criticising the evaluation study of six Association Agreements (AAs) between the EU and Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and...
Author: Olivier Petitjean, Basta !
« De la France à l’ONU, la pression monte pour un encadrement juridique des multinationales », 24 octobre 2019...
Author: Deutscher Fußball-Bund
"Bekenntnis zu Menschenrechte in Satzung", 27. September 2019...
- Related companies: German Football Association (DFB)
Author: Human Rights at Sea, Univ. of Bristol Law School Human Rights Implementation Centre
"Second Flag States and Human Rights Report Published", 10 June 2019...
Global garment companies are failing to deliver on living wage promises to workers, new SPERI study finds
Author: Remi Edwards, Tom Hung & Genevieve LeBaron, Sheffield Political Economy Research Institute
Since the collapse of the Rana Plaza garment factory in Bangladesh in 2013, the garment industry has faced growing pressure to raise wages and improve working conditions from consumers, civil society, unions and governments. Leading global corporation...
- Related stories: Report finds global fashion brands are failing to deliver on living wage commitments to workers; Incl. co. comments
- Related companies: adidas Amazon.com C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Nike Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tchibo Under Armour Zalando SE
Author: ComunicaRSE (Argentina)
“Empresas mineras canadienses se desempeñan mal en Derechos Humanos”, 21 de enero de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales