Accès aux médicaments
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
At Novartis, corporate responsibility (CR) is central to how we run our business. Our CR strategy supports our company mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of...
- Egalement dans: Novartis responds to concerns raised about the social & environmental impacts of its business practices
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Novartis
Auteur: Louise Moon, South China Morning Post
A Chinese doctor [Tan Qindong] is under investigation for describing as “poison” a “medicinal liquor” that has repeatedly been banned over false claims about its health benefits…after receiving a complaint from the Hongmao Wine company, Beijing Youth...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on human rights defenders
Auteur: David Gelles, Landon Thomas Jr., Andrew Ross Sorkin & Kate Kellyaug, NY Times (USA)
On Tuesday, Indra Nooyi, the chief executive of PepsiCo, joined a call with other prominent corporate chieftains who...had agreed to advise...Trump. A rebellion was brewing. Along with other business leaders, [she]...watched with bafflement over the...
- Egalement dans: Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Entreprises concernées: General Motors IBM Intel Merck PepsiCo Under Armour
Auteur: Sarah Neville, Financial Times (UK)
The UK drugs industry is going to court in an attempt to stop the country’s taxpayer-funded National Health Service from imposing new limits on the price it will pay for medicines. The action follows a government crackdown in April that limits funding...